Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well like I have said we all have choices. Make a mistake and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well like I have said we all have choices. Make a mistake and buy an iphone or bb. Then switch. But I guarantee you the cost of going from pearl to curve is probably cheaper than bb to iphone.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I think that you should get the 8120 and keep the curve. I want to get the 8120 not to replace m curve but to replace my 8100. Because of talkforever. It has the new os and records video. If you perfer a slightly smaller device than go with the 8120. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3
    what exactly is talk forever?

i also went from my 8100 to 8230 primarily because of the qwerty and bigger screen. but the new os on the 8320 will make the 8320 and 8120 similar essentially EXCEPT for the physical changes, such as screen/keyboard...

moonpie23 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2402DDDB
    I have the 8100 and looked at a curve this past weekend at best buy. The curve's key's are smaller compared to the pearl. Even though it is a qwerty keyboard I found it much easier to type on the pearl and I have had mine for 6 months and I think sure type is great expecially since you get a little bigger key to type with versus the curve.

I know you currently have the curve so you may be use to the keys but I found the pearl easier to type on. Now the screen is smaller but not a big deal o me...I think sure type is a really great product on the BB....If you're not used to it just keep typing and don't look at the screen...it will get it right for you even if it looks like it's getting it wrong

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3
    i liked suretype on my pearl. it was alright.. except when i wanted to type words that were not part of its predictive tex;t it was a pain... like "hahahahahaah" it would not do it correctly. qwerty is great otherwise on my curve... i just love the look and feel of the curve... it's only slightly bigger... but the new pearls are packed with similar features.. and like i said in an above post, the new pearls and the curves will be identical in FEATURES... it's the physical aspects (size/screen/keyboard) that should be a factor when comparing the new pearls with curves.

u really cannot go wrong with either though.

paku no está en línea Stack level 1
    Talk Forever is T-mobiles wifi/uma home phone plan. Ok back on topic! Its all abot the size and the qwerty. <3 mah 8320 ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

sendit2mybb no está en línea Stack level 2
    OK BB friends...need some advice here! I am a loyal TMO customer with my trusty 8700G which has been a great friend for the last 2 yrs. Have never had a technical issue w/ my BB, get great phone reception, & can honestly say that my 8700 has been flawless (of course I just jinxed myself :-). The point is...I'm considering jumping into a new Curve (which is a total impulsive buy w/out an upgrade opportunity) & wondering if I should take the "Leap of Faith" & place my trusty 8700 on the backburner for a new brother! Should I get out of the '90's & into the modern era?? I'm just so psyched about the Curve; although, leary about giving up my trackwheel for a trackball! Any help in making my decision is appreciated!

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I currently have the 8320 curve I was messing with my cousins pearl I like the smallnes of it suretype for me aint that bad I'm also deciding to switch lol

natesax7 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    244d259a
    I would wait for a few months after the new Pearl comes out. They always have issues with the O/S when they first come out.

The curve wifi was a mess when it first came out with T-mobile, but a month later an O/S update came out and solved most issues.

xtasyboi_00 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    PM
    My first Blackberry is the Pearl, the reason is because i wanted to have a small phone and i need push email. Before i wanted to get the 8700g but then i dont know if id be able to handle the wheel since i had one before for work lol it was hard. I love the pearl for its decent size and very nice multi-colored trackball. After my pearl, i bought an iphone, which i only kept for less than 24 hours, next day i sold it to a friend of mine who helped me unlock it. Then i just called tmobile to get me a Curve. I really like the qwerty keys since i type alot of unfamiliar words and its easier for me. It is also lighther and i like the bigger screen.

Overall, I think we buy something because or most likely it is something we WANT or fits our needs.

dawgg no está en línea Stack level 1
    2 completely different phones. Size and key board are significant differences.

kurrupt_1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23AEA032
    I prefer the 8320 over the Pearl and the 8120. Bigger screen and qwerty keyborad did the trick for me.
    "If you can't do it on one wheel, try harder!"

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    I do not think I would ever trade my curve for a pearl version...I had a pearl for about a week and it was not for me. I am not a fan of suretype and the curve just makes life so much easier with a full keyboard. Besides, who would want a smaller screen?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12