Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by jblackfish The scribble theme can be found at mobile.blackberry.com in fun and ... BlackBerry Curve forum

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    The scribble theme can be found at mobile.blackberry.com in fun and games I think
    Nope.....not for 8330 users.....no themes available there for us at all right now.....

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    Nope.....not for 8330 users.....no themes available there for us at all right now.....
    RIght Azstar! I've just made this mistake recently. He said "Curve" and I thought 8320, even thought he just referred to his 8330 in the previous sentence! I think my brain is scrambled trying to test 4.5 and decide whether to move on or go back.

Thanks for catching my error - I think you caught it the last time too.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Haha everytime I see a post about a theme being avaable for the 8330 on the mobile.blackberry.com site I get all excited thinking maybe they posted one for us....but still nothing though

But I'm not giving up...I keep checking......keeping the faith....they'll have one for us too.....someday...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Haha everytime I see a post about a theme being avaable for the 8330 on the mobile.blackberry.com site I get all excited thinking maybe they posted one for us....but still nothing though

But I'm not giving up...I keep checking......keeping the faith....they'll have one for us too.....someday...

That's what I had to do for the scribble theme - WAIT! It wasn't always available for the 8320...so keep the faith and keep watching.

There's another one that I got WITH 4.5 for my 8100 called the Pro Art. I've never seen it before. It's better (in a more-crude art sense) than the scribble theme. I love it! For some reason the contrast between the advanced technology in Blackberries and the uninhibited (but lovely) scribbling of children really appeals to me. Go figure - I have a goofy, impish () sense of humor I guess.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    It worked for me without any issues at all

Quote Originally Posted by cwax View Post
    It worked for me without any issues at all
    Did it work for you from the mobil.blackberry.com site or from the links that were posted? Also do you get the 3 lines if icons on the main icon screen or just 2 like all the other 8330 users have mentioned?
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

cwax no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    32DEF7BB
    Did it work for you from the mobil.blackberry.com site or from the links that were posted? Also do you get the 3 lines if icons on the main icon screen or just 2 like all the other 8330 users have mentioned?
    Downloaded from site, but yes only 2 lines of icons

I wonder why you can get it from the site....most 8330 users get a sorry but there are no themes available for your device 8330 and 4.3.....

You have a lucky magic BB lol......or maybe it works for some carriers and not others...idk.....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I wonder why you can get it from the site....most 8330 users get a sorry but there are no themes available for your device 8330 and 4.3.....

You have a lucky magic BB lol......or maybe it works for some carriers and not others...idk.....~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    az,

I get that too now that I'm running 4.5 - nothing available for your device (8320), 4.5. I'm not gonna push it right now - I'm just using the Dimension L and happy to NOT be having a problem every 10 minutes. (Sure do wish the scribble theme would work for 4.5 though.)

oldgeek no está en línea Stack level 3
    I get the same message with 4.5 and 8300, I'm also just sticking to the L for now. The Today Plus theme doesn't work for me. It goes on ok and I rearrange my icons and hide a bunch of them and after the device reboots the settings are all gone. I guess one clue was the fact that it does not show a preview in the themes dialog of the phone.

Abercrombie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me//
    i think the problem is the OS were running 4.3, hopfully not the phone itself
    Sprint Curve red♥ & AT&T Bold
    Javelin/Curve 8900
    soon to be Mrs.George

twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie View Post
    i think the problem is the OS were running 4.3, hopfully not the phone itself
    Aber,

I think most of these folks are on 4.5 rather than 4.3. I'm not recommending it yet but I've HAVE been on it for about 24 hours. I almost went back yesterday but didn't - a time problem and I've worked out all my problems so far. (**knocks on wood **)

Abercrombie no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me//
    Quote Originally Posted by jblackfish View Post
    Aber,

I think most of these folks are on 4.5 rather than 4.3. I'm not recommending it yet but I've HAVE been on it for about 24 hours. I almost went back yesterday but didn't - a time problem and I've worked out all my problems so far. (**knocks on wood **)

well yah i know the blackberry themes wont work with 4.5, but i dont understand why they wouldnt work with a official OS release that been out for a while (4.3), i tried 4.5 on my other 8330 and it was fine except i couldnt change folder icons for some weird reason
    Sprint Curve red♥ & AT&T Bold
    Javelin/Curve 8900
    soon to be Mrs.George

twitter

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Surreal theme

http://mobile.blackberry.com/resourc...x240_422_b.jad

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123