Hi - my Bb attachment Service is properly loaded - and i have been able ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Suddenly, can't send an attachment via BES Mail

Advertisement

Hi - my Bb attachment Service is properly loaded - and i have been able to send pics in the past without issue...

All of a sudden this a.m. I created a blank email and tried to send a pic that is on my SD card and don't have the option to "send" it. When I hit the menu button I'm presented options to Save Draft, Full Menu... but no "Send".

Anyone seen this before and any help is appreciated... Thanks.

edit~~ just noticed that I can't send them via BES... but, it sends okay from any BIS accts on the Curve...

Why is this?
    Last edited by jscottbarnes; 06-29-2007 at 01:24 PM.

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!

Re: Suddenly, can't send an attachment -

Maybe your IT dept has blocked that option... Not really sure about BES, but when normal things don't work on BES it is usually due to an IT Policy that has been put in place.

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

Re: Suddenly, can't send an attachment -

Thanks for the reply Stacey... after scouring the stacks, I finally read in several places that BES never allows the sending of an attachment (not sure of the accuracy here, cuz I thought i had done this in the past)...

But, I can receive and forward attachments in BES... just not compose a new message and attach via BES...

I'd really like to know if that's accurate and true for all BES - there are no restrictions from my IT Dept.

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD