Hey everyone, yesterday I noticed a large decrease in my mem. I did a battery ... BlackBerry Curve forum

fourfaced no está en línea Stack level 1

Sudden super leakage of memory.

Advertisement

Hey everyone, yesterday I noticed a large decrease in my mem. I did a battery pull and, after rebooting (or whatever) I was at 43 whereas I'm usually at 46. To top it off, 4 hours later, I'm at 39 and my battery, after a full charge is 3/4th full after an hour. I did a memory clean twice, haven't changed or added any new apps. Does the battery affect the mem or do I have 2 issues going on? I am on 4.5.0.77 by th way.

If this has been discussed elsewhere, can you point me to the thread? Thanks!

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Sounds like teo separate issues. And that's not really a large memory leak. I've gone from 52 free to 0 in an hour. Check some memory leak threads for advice.

As for the battery, I experienced that when I had memory cleaning turned on auto. Make sure its not set to run when idle/holstered. That'll eat your battery big time. Other than that, get a new battery under warranty.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    hmmm.... Thats weird i had the same issue 2 nights ago on my curve....
    WRXBOI
    wrxboi69@googlewave.com

Quote Originally Posted by wrxboi View Post
    hmmm.... Thats weird i had the same issue 2 nights ago on my curve....
    Did it fix itself or you did something to resolve it?

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    Sounds like teo separate issues. And that's not really a large memory leak. I've gone from 52 free to 0 in an hour. Check some memory leak threads for advice.

As for the battery, I experienced that when I had memory cleaning turned on auto. Make sure its not set to run when idle/holstered. That'll eat your battery big time. Other than that, get a new battery under warranty.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I didn't think the battery would die that quick. And my mem leak was usually a loss of 3 over the course of a few days. Thanks for the help. And thank goodness for warranty.

wrxboi no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    R.I.P
    All I did was a battery pull and log off out all my apps. Facebook/myspace/aim/blutooth/wifi. Not sure what fixed it. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~