So everytime I swap out my battery, or do a soft reset, all of the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e17df5

Question Stupid service book keeps reloading useless shortcuts on soft reset

Advertisement

So everytime I swap out my battery, or do a soft reset, all of the little icons for purchasing themes, ringtones, etc keep reappearing. This used to only happen when I repushed the service books, but now they keep reappearing when I reset my device.

Anyone have any idea how to stop this? It's a pain to have to go in and delete everyone each time.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    The best thing to do is hide them. They don't take up much memory and there is no way to stop them from returning.....so just hiding them is easiest for me anyway.....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

calyx no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20e17df5
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    The best thing to do is hide them. They don't take up much memory and there is no way to stop them from returning.....so just hiding them is easiest for me anyway.....

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah that's not the way it used to work for me, but its what I've resorted to. Version 4.2.x.x and they stayed gone, until I went and installed 4.5.

Oh wells I guess. Put em all in a folder, hide them and the folder.