Hi all, Since I've had my BB I've never been quite sure which way round ... BlackBerry Curve forum

retrospek no está en línea Stack level 1

Stupid Question - Which way round in case ?

Advertisement

Hi all,

Since I've had my BB I've never been quite sure which way round it is meant to go into the black slip case you get with it. I know it works either way but which way are you meant to have it facing ? Towards the vertical strip or the other way ?

munkee no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Stupid Question - Which way round in case ?

I always thought its supposed to go facing the vertical strip so the trackwheel won't get pressed
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KriK no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by retrospek View Post
    Hi all,

Since I've had my BB I've never been quite sure which way round it is meant to go into the black slip case you get with it. I know it works either way but which way are you meant to have it facing ? Towards the vertical strip or the other way ?
    If you remove your BB and feel the inside of the slip case you will notice a groove on one side of the case (usually on the side with the strip) this is meant for your trackball so it does not get depressed in the case.

Cheers!

retrospek no está en línea Stack level 1

Thanks Guys, I had never noticed the strip was for the trackball ! It now makes sense that you have it facing the vertical strip..