Alright I fooled you I actually have two questions that I was hoping to get ... BlackBerry Curve forum

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Stupid question but I'm sure an answer will come quick!

Advertisement

Alright I fooled you I actually have two questions that I was hoping to get some help with.

After reading through a lot of posts I realize that the Curve was tough to get set up on TMO when unlocked, initially. I know there are a lot of happy TMO customers that are using the curve flawlessly now. I currently have an AT&T unlocked pearl that I'm using with my TMO service so I know I can get it done. Now for the question. What OS do I need to run my tmobile service if I get a curve unlocked? Can you provide me with the download link? What else from there? Just instal on PC, delete vendor file, plug in and let it go? The resend service books? Any help would be appreciated.

Second question. I know you can unlock all vendor themes and get rid of PTT. That's awsome. Is anyone creating themes for the Curve yet? Seen a lot, and used a couple cool ones on my Pearl.

Thanks in advance for any help. It's much appreciated.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Re: Stupid question but I'm sure an answer will come quick!

avante - not 100% sure on the answer to your first question, so i'll leave that and let someone who has the curve on tmo answer it

there *really* aren't any custom themes for the 8300 yet. yes, some have used 8700 themes. yes, some have made their own. but they are limited to the icon only theme with the wing banner meters. i myself prefer to use one of the unlocked themes and just change up the wallpaper. that way, i can have my zen theme, and not icon

avante no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2405C4B1

Re: Stupid question but I'm sure an answer will come quick!

Thanks Cherri for the information you provided on the themes. I'll just hold tight and wait to see what pops up in the future. I'll unlock all the vendor themes and see which I like best until then.

Anyone else know which operating system is needed to correctly run an unlocked Curve on TMO with full functionality? I know there are some out there. Hook it up!!!!!