Ok I can't locate my memory card for files I put on it! I know ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d

stupid question

Advertisement

Ok I can't locate my memory card for files I put on it! I know where music goes as that comes up in the media player but I've downloaded that golf game from the other thread in here somewhere and now can't find it!
    On another note I also can't find word or exel program, can I only receive documents by mail and not start a word document?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    mic, the game should be saved on your berry somewhere, not the card. did you install it using DM?

the bb doesn't come with a 'word' installed. you can view docs, but not create them from scratch. upgrading to 4.5 and installing docs to go might work. i am running 4.5 but chose not to install docs to go, so not 100% sure on that one. sorry.

mic8310 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25588d8d
    no i didnt install it just downloaded the file.

no problem with word, was just curious

anopie no está en línea Stack level 2
    The Docs to GO with 4.5 is the standard edition can not make new files only edit already created ones.

For file explorer I use (BB 8330) the Media player click BB/App button and choose Explore u should be able to browse the Media Card from there ???
    To theme or not to theme...........