Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

I got a refurb I think I'm going to send it back for a replacement ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Karpfish24 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243fd52f

Re: Stunned!!!!!

Advertisement

I got a refurb
    I think I'm going to send it back for a replacement and hopefully I will get a new one this time. I talked to an escalation person and they told me they don't give new phones as warranty but I know from here that they do. He said sometimes they end up in the system by accident so I might as well keep trying

scboatman no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249DF3C6

Quote Originally Posted by Karpfish24 View Post
    I got a refurb
    I think I'm going to send it back for a replacement and hopefully I will get a new one this time. I talked to an escalation person and they told me they don't give new phones as warranty but I know from here that they do. He said sometimes they end up in the system by accident so I might as well keep trying
    Karpfish,
    Did you tell the escalating rep that you want him to tranfer you to customer care? They gave me the same story, then I pressed him to just put me on with them.

I got my WineBerry (8310) today and all is well so far.

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

I do not know what the hell happened to me, but to my surprise TWO new 8310's in crimson turned up at my door today.

desjones571 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2456447E

I pushed and pushed and guess what they are sending me after 4 8300's? Blackberry 8820. Go figure. What do you guys think?

KBSPN no está en línea Stack level 2

Some Help Please...

So after talking with warranty exchange and getting no where with the refurb 8300 I received I then called ATT Customer Care and was told that they can do nothing. They wanted to send me back to warranty exchange. So my question is for those who were successful at getting an 8310 replacement from ATT who did you speak with and how was it done?

PIN/ID
    243fd52f

Ya I need to know what you guys did, they aren't budging for me.

same here - just got off the phone with warrenty exchange again and they told me there is nothing they can do.

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

Spoke with customer service supervisor

PIN/ID
    243fd52f

I'm getting on the phone with them now, I'm gonna try to talk to a customer care rep and get something done.

PIN/ID
    243fd52f

I'm on hold for a customer care rep now, things aren't looking too good. No one seems to believe that people I know have gotten 8310s.

Good luck - unless I hear of a succesful plan I might be keeping my peeling 8300 and returning my refurb.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    243fd52f

AHHHHH. AT&T is running me around in circles! I'm being transferred to a supervisor now. Everyone is denying that I was originally told I would get an 8310! They ended up transferring me to sales, I guess they though I was stupid enough to end up purchasing an 8310

If I can't get anything done tonight I think I will just keep the refurb. I actually need mine replaced because I am getting a lot of SIM card errors along with peeling(its all gone now) on the top and major dust under the screen.

PIN/ID
    243fd52f

I've had it with AT&T. They even listened to my original call where I was told I would get an 8310, but the woman said "the new model" and not "8310" even though she had said 8310 earlier, so the lady that was listening to the call determined that she meant I was getting "a new model" and not "the new model".
    I really hope this one gets dust under the screen and stuff soon so I have some more stuff to help me get an 8310.

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

I have an 8300 from AT&T purchased at an AT&T store. The rubber pealed off the top and at 45 days they would not exchange my phone because it was "past 30 days". I fought hard and have been a customer for 25 years. They would not give in. I wound up just getting a rubber sleeve around the phone but it pissed me off a great deal. 25 years and almost as many phones with Cellular One/Cingular/AT&T. Even the local dealer went to bat for me but AT&T didn't budge. I was not a happy camper

Quote Originally Posted by klgmd View Post
    I have an 8300 from AT&T purchased at an AT&T store. The rubber pealed off the top and at 45 days they would not exchange my phone because it was "past 30 days". I fought hard and have been a customer for 25 years. They would not give in. I wound up just getting a rubber sleeve around the phone but it pissed me off a great deal. 25 years and almost as many phones with Cellular One/Cingular/AT&T. Even the local dealer went to bat for me but AT&T didn't budge. I was not a happy camper
    Did you call warrenty exchange? That is how I got a replacment for rubber peeling off.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast