Guys I did it I strayed from the BB way and last about a week ... BlackBerry Curve forum

mrfidget no está en línea Stack level 2

strayed from the path

Advertisement

Guys I did it I strayed from the BB way and last about a week and a half ago bought a pantech duo (windows mobile). I hated it and had a BB within three days. So here's the question anybody else ever commit an infidelity with a windows mobile device?

Sci-Tek no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: strayed from the path

welcome back, somehow they all come crawling back.. he he

Cea
    Cea no está en línea Stack level 1

Before i had my 8300curve i used several smartphones. I had a few win mobile devices and one symbian UIQ3 device. My tytn1 was slow and traded it for a treo750, the treo750 worked well compared to other win mobile devices. The sonyercsson p990i ( UIQ3) didn't work like it should.
    Last year i did buy my BB curve and don't even think about switching again to win mobile.
    There is no perfect smartphone or pocket pc ( compared to regular phones) but the BB curve is coming close and my favorite device without a doubt.
    If blackberry continue to improve the quality and features then i stick with BB. Thats for sure.

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5

I slept with a Treo before...but I always felt like she would let me down. She was very uncommunicative, I had a hard time keeping her turned on and eventually she just up and quit on our relationship. In hindsight it was the best thing that could have happened to me. My new girl has more Curves, is great to look at AND to talk with. Best of all...the sinking feeling that I am gonna be left at any moment has gone too.

LOL.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

TheRiddler,

Thanks for the lesson that we, because of your pain, will never have to learn the hard way. Also to mrfidgit for sharing the mistake that none of us wants to go through.

jblackfish

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

Man I've seen so many "cool" phones come out over the years and every once in a while I'll venture out, but always come back to the blackberry. i think the longest I went was like 2 weeks with WM6 and I was back in a hurry. Can't beat a blackberry......And with this new 3G model being leaked, now it's really on. The biggest complaint anyone has about a blackberry these days is "no 3g" and that is about to get blown out of the water. I will be surprised if the "iphone2" with 3g can really compete with a 3g BBerry....
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

Agreed I have also come across a rumor that the 3G capability may just be an OS upgrade. Anybody else hear anythong like that~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3

No, its full-fledged 3G, its a separate chip not a software issue. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

The vzw 8830 cdma is a 3G phone!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PacketRat no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID

Lol I have both a 8310 and an iPhone. I have honestly given the iPhone a fair try and have to say it makes a great ipod but a very sucky email tool.
    -------
    PacketRat
    258CDFE8

mbranscum no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2161A8BC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ OK...I also recently had an affair with an iphone. But I'm back and have made a promise to my 8310 to never stray again.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Never strayed....never will Faithful to my BB to the end
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

EB
    EB no está en línea Stack level 3

I too have strayed from the "Beaten BlackBerry Path". And, get this...for a Blackjack!!! It was all beauty (well some) and no brains. I lasted 5 days. I guess I'll say to current BB users: "If you go Blackjack you will come back...Jack!!!"

Honestly I liked the design of the hardware of the pantech duo, but it did not seem to be as sturdy as the 8310 and that issue of having to use the task manager to fully remove programs from activity. Using a program to close a program just doesn't do it for me.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Yea had a T-mobile shadow for 3 days in between curves. BB is so much more superior than every other phone i have had.