I have an 8310 curve, and today I tried to take a picture, the screen ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Question strange camera problem with my precious curve!!

Advertisement

I have an 8310 curve, and today I tried to take a picture, the screen made every thing look like anime type pictures with a green tint. (Almost like the Charles Schwab comercials). The vid recorder, however, works fine. I've done a hard reboot, and pulled the media card and sim card, but nothing seems to work. I checked my free file space, had plenty.... What have I done to my camera? I can't have an injured curve.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    It's not injured. This happened to my buddy's Curve after I upgraded it to OS 4.5. He said it went away after a couple days. I don't know of any cure for it, just that's its common after upgrading to 4.5 and it will eventually go back to normal.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

Thanks Justyn!!!! I'm releived. I actually upgraded a couple of months ago. I also noticed that if I shake my phone... That fixes it temporarly... But I can handle that for a couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    It's not injured. This happened to my buddy's Curve after I upgraded it to OS 4.5. He said it went away after a couple days. I don't know of any cure for it, just that's its common after upgrading to 4.5 and it will eventually go back to normal.

skooby1doo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    25DA73BC
    hey jasonring it may not be that simple as it going away after a few days i have the same problem as you check this thread out it the best i have found so far

http://forums.pinstack.com/f118/can_...ll_pics-97165/

PIN/ID
    be kind

Question

Did you ever find a solution? I'm still having a fit with it.... I also noticed that all of a sudden, I have a big time memory loss, and my phone shut it's self off and would only restart if I tapped the corner of it against something hard when I held the power button. I think the two may be related, I had to do the same thing to get the camera to work.
    I've been running the same os for a while now. It seems odd that it would suddenly cause any trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by skooby1doo View Post
    hey jasonring it may not be that simple as it going away after a few days i have the same problem as you check this thread out it the best i have found so far

http://forums.pinstack.com/f118/can_...ll_pics-97165/