Hello stackers, for the past couple of weeks I have been having problems with my ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

strange

Advertisement

Hello stackers, for the past couple of weeks I have been having problems with my 8310 running extremly slow. I have deleted any apps recently downloaded to see if that was the prob. The hour glass comes on and takes for ever to go off. (But does go off) - have cleared all caches and. Have used the memory cleaning app wich kinda helps for a while. Any ideas
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Have you also deleted the sample video from the phone and also the other languages from the setup wizard as well?

dgburns no está en línea Stack level 3
    When was the last time you pulled out the battery and let it sit for a minute or two without power? Sounds like memory leak that is only cured by full hardware reset.

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    "have cleared all caches and. Have used the memory cleaning app which kinda helps for a while. "

After you use that you're told to reboot. Its exactly what dg is mentioning. Sounds like you have a leak. Do a batt pull a day or so and you'll notice an improvement.

Edit: also be sure to delete any call logs you can do without as well as unneeded emails, messages. Wouldn't hurt to open your internet browser and clear thr cache/history once iin awhile.
    Last edited by jfcooley; 04-09-2009 at 10:01 AM.

jrob6 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    thanks everyone I will give it a try and let you know