Hi, I'm new to Blackberry (just got a Sprint Curve 8330) from WM (Treo 800w) ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dg12 no está en línea Stack level 1

storing and reading documents

Advertisement

Hi,
    I'm new to Blackberry (just got a Sprint Curve 8330) from WM (Treo 800w) and Palm OS (Treo 650 and 700p). I see that if someone emails me an Excel or Word file that I am able to open and view it. However, there is no option to save it onto the Curve or to adjust the view (ie zoom). Is there software that makes this possible? Also, if anyone has a reccomendation for a simple Klondike Solitaire game I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

sugarspicebaby1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes - but you will have to spend just a little for the program. It's called BeamBerry. You should be able to find it easily by doing a search online. With it you can download files, save them, view, zoom, and email. It's for all office documents and pdf files.

I recommend though that if you are going to keep such files getting a memory card (2GB minimum) or you will quickly use your memory space and start to erase old txt msgs, emails, etc. automatically as the Blackberry tries to make space.

I personally use and LOVE this program as I am a college student and also keep my resume on it to send out quickly.

Hope it helps!

dg12 no está en línea Stack level 1

Smile

Thanks, I bought eOffice 4.5 last weekend and it seems to do all that I need.