I have read everything I can about transferring themes to my blackberry and still no ... BlackBerry Curve forum

lisahutch no está en línea Stack level 1

Still having theme problems

Advertisement

I have read everything I can about transferring themes to my blackberry and still no luck. I have confirmed that I have 4.3 op sys. have winzip etc. My desktop manager shows the added application and so does the phone under apps yet, still nothing under themes. What am I missing?

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    When you say "nothing under themes," do you mean it doesn't show up under Desktop Manager, or it won't show up on your device?

If it won't show up in your DM, make sure you're downloading .alx files and not .jad files. (.jad files can only be downloaded through your berry.)

If it won't show up on the device, make sure you're downloading themes for your device, and for your OS or lower. Anything higher than your OS will download onto your device, but won't show up in your themes list and can't be activated.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

lisahutch no está en línea Stack level 1
    I shows up under themes in the device manager applications section and on under themes on my device. I downloaded the themes that said they work for my model (8300) and it says alx for file type. I guess I need to check whether or not the themes are for higher than 4.3. I didn't notice that information anywhere but, I will look.
    Thanks