Ok, so before I upgraded to the 4.5 I could put my phone on stand ... BlackBerry Curve forum

ggovo55 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    32500FD3

Stand By and Music player

Advertisement

Ok, so before I upgraded to the 4.5 I could put my phone on stand by and still be able to listen to my songs, and ever since I got 4.5 and I try to put my phone on stand by while playing a song the song pauses and it won't play anymore, is there anyway I can change this ???
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Schufly no está en línea Stack level 3
    What do you mean by "stand by"?
    Andy

tim250 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I've been searching for the same thing.
    I always hold down the top button on the phone to put it into standby - so i don't bump the buttons when it's in my pocket.
    But with music playing, putting the phone into standby pauses it.

It would be nice if there was another music player or a way to bypass the pausing of the music. so I could use my phone as a MP3 player.

ur561ad no está en línea Stack level 3
    Why don't you just lock your keyboard?

tim250 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by ur561ad View Post
    Why don't you just lock your keyboard?
    Because if you have the phone in your pocket... and you bump a button with the lock on... the blacklight still comes on (can kill the battery pretty fast)...standby doesn't.

HeywoodJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    pm me
    how about locking the key pad so it does not dial up some one? if you disabled dial from home screen you can use short cut keys to do things. lock is k calender is l address a messages is m and so on just set it up hit the k key briefly and away you go listening to tunes while on the go and your friends wont get a call and have to hear the rustling of your pants while your doing some thing ..

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I've seen reports of this, but not really a good solution. Your best option in my opinion for this is to set it 'Lock Upon Holstering' and place the BB in a good holster. The phone isn't in standby mode, but it does prevent accidental calls from being placed. The battery life from the keyboard light coming on is nominal. Unless you're literally walking for hours and bumping the keys every few seconds, it really shouldn't be a major issue.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS