HAHAHA i was on the sprint website looking at my upgrade eligibility. I am eligilbe ... BlackBerry Curve forum

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9

sprints curve

Advertisement

HAHAHA i was on the sprint website looking at my upgrade eligibility. I am eligilbe for a $75 dollar rebate on the curve. Lets go $520!! NOT

If you get a new plan its not a bad price but DAMN this is an expensive berry. With a new plan you get $320 instant savings and 100 dollar mail in. so it comes out to something like $180. But do I really want to pay 500 to go from the 8130 to the 83?

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    If you can sell your 8130, for $150 that could help a little...but I do see not wanting to pay 500 for a new bb... :/

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Matt351 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by salbo View Post
    HAHAHA i was on the sprint website looking at my upgrade eligibility. I am eligilbe for a $75 dollar rebate on the curve. Lets go $520!! NOT

If you get a new plan its not a bad price but DAMN this is an expensive berry. With a new plan you get $320 instant savings and 100 dollar mail in. so it comes out to something like $180. But do I really want to pay 500 to go from the 8130 to the 83?
    I was in the same boat, but I gave retentions a call and was able to get it for the web price.

XBoogie no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt351 View Post
    I was in the same boat, but I gave retentions a call and was able to get it for the web price.
    I did the same thing! I just told them that I was very upset with the pricing and I was leaving Sprint to go to AT&T - then they transferred me to retentions.

They ended up asking me why I wanted to switch then offered me the $179 deal which is $279 before the mail-in rebate. Much better than the $529 that they initially wanted. Sprint should make this offer to existing customers without all of this drama!