hi everyone. im having a issue with my 8330 i tryed to sign up for ... BlackBerry Curve forum

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3

sprint users wellsfargo online banking

Advertisement

hi everyone. im having a issue with my 8330 i tryed to sign up for mobile banking but when it ask me for my cell number so it can send me a confirmation number i never end up getting it. As a txt does anyone have this issue i called sprint and called wellsfargo their r no help they dont even want to help me troubleshooting. Can anyone help me im ussaly traveling and something i dont have my laptop close by sometime and i need to look at my accounts. only account i can get on is Bank of america.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by rigo88; 05-24-2009 at 01:28 AM.

tapout no está en línea Stack level 1
    Are you on a corporate BES? If so, SMS may be blocked. Or, if corporate, your co may block texting at the account level. I work with a major carrier and see this all the time. If not a on your co's account, don't know what to tell ya. I had no issue on my Sprint BlackBerry getting the Wells Fargo confirmation text.

OTE=rigo88;1148340]hi everyone. im having a issue with my 8330 i tryed to sign up for mobile banking but when it ask me for my cell number so it can send me a confirmation number i never end up getting it. As a txt does anyone have this issue i called sprint and called wellsfargo their r no help they dont even want to help me troubleshooting. Can anyone help me im ussaly traveling and something i dont have my laptop close by sometime and i need to look at my accounts. only account i can get on is Bank of america.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    nah i dont have a BES account i have the regular account no corporate. it just odd that i wont get anything on my phone and wells fargo and sprint wont do anything to get it working

Tricia1031 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the exact same situation... I'm with Sprint and I cannot get my Wells Fargo text either. I've tried several times. I was hoping someone had responded to you with the answer. I think it has to be a some kind of setting with our SMS.

PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    No I found the issue our blackberry r like a computer this is wat u do go to wellsfargo dot com and befor u sign in, reset ur browser setting and then change ur emulation mode to microsoft ie and save ur setting ur good to go. Any questions just pm me.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

hyphen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30BCDAA6
    easier jsut got to the blackberry app wrld look for a program called assistant and use that free easy tracking of your accounts up to 5 for free
    how vain it is for me to sit down and write when alot of you yahoo's never stood up to live ps give thanks when ur helped if you dont ur the yahoo i talk about... sorta