Two quick questions to help me get on my feet. It's crazy because I feel ... BlackBerry Curve forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

Sprint TV hanging at the logo and where to get the streaming radio stations

Advertisement

Two quick questions to help me get on my feet. It's crazy because I feel like a newbie all over again.

I just installed Sprint TV and after I get passed everything and choose a channel (any channel) it displays the Sprint TV splash image and simply hangs there... meanwhile the arrow for data is going back and forth like a maniac? Can anyone help out with this?

The first time I ran it I got some type of error and it was a bunch of numbers.. haven't been able to repeat the error message though now..

And I know Sprint has like up to 150 streaming radio stations included on the SE plans... where is it that I go to get access to these?

Thanks.

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    my sprint tv took a VERY long time to load the 1st time around. after that it loads pretty quickly. i dont know if you have to pay for the sprint tv (well the extra radio channels) i know you get the basic stuff free with the simply everything plan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

Quote Originally Posted by mserica513 View Post
    my sprint tv took a VERY long time to load the 1st time around. after that it loads pretty quickly. i dont know if you have to pay for the sprint tv (well the extra radio channels) i know you get the basic stuff free with the simply everything plan.

How long are you talking? It's been at the screen for maybe three minutes now..

And I know on the SE plans there about 15 channels that are included I saw the listing at Sprint's website..

The radio channels.. I'm assuming there in the Sprint TV app? I did see sometytpe of link for Sprint Radio..

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    honestly about 5 mins. give it time if it doesnt load pull the battery and try again. and radio is in the tv app (ive had my curve for almost 3 weeks)

See thats just the thing I've pulled the battery twice since I've installed the app and still nothing.. I just see data going back and forth but no video/sound

PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    you know i wonder if they are having a problem tonight. I just tried to pull it up btwn posts im still waiting too.. could be an outage? any other sprint stackers having this problem?

Both the radio and TV finally work.. I guess some type of temp. outtage.... probably would of let time take its course if it wasnt that I just got the phone.. oh well. thanks though!