Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

the curve is still on out of stock i called sprint on 6/13 and was ... BlackBerry Curve forum

bigboss718 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

the curve is still on out of stock i called sprint on 6/13 and was able to get the curve for new activation price and im already a sprint customer not eligible for a upgrade until 2009, but long story short i order the phone got my order number, they rep told me it was out of stock for two weeks and back. the next day i go online and look it up, it says status of my order is on backorder

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    just looked on www.sprint.com they have it IN STOCK
    Mike

llzel no está en línea Stack level 2
    they show in stock, I ordered (Upgraded) Friday and status shows backordered. I'm shocked that they can't keep in stock. I'm told 2 weeks

bigboss718 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by llzel View Post
    they show in stock, I ordered (Upgraded) Friday and status shows backordered. I'm shocked that they can't keep in stock. I'm told 2 weeks
    I guess im in the same boat as you because i too ordered it on friday, but i called telesales today and a rep stated they should be getting them in sometime this week but, they dont know the exact day smh. I guess all we can do is wait and see.

marcelo929@hotm no está en línea Stack level 1
    called every sing sprint store in my area and none had it in stock. I really wanted my curve today! O well..

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    Well here is my whole experience with the whole in stock out of stock issue. Just because it says online that it is in stock believe you me, does not mean the Curve is in stock. If you really want the Curve the call back everyday throughout the day. The day I finally got one ordered I had spoke with a sales rep that early afternoon. She told me she was gonna call me as soon as they were in stock. Well she called me around 4:30pm that day and I got mine ordered. You just have to keep on them I even got a $50.oo credit out of it. I also wrote a letter to dan@sprint.com with my issue of wanting a Curve and Sprint not having them in stock. So good luck, I am really impressed with this phone!

jeenam no está en línea Stack level 1
    For anyone hoping to get theirs soon...

I placed a phone order with Sprint for a Curve yesterday (6/23 - Monday) around 2PM EST. The system was updated today with a tracking number so the phone should be here by Thursday.
    Got Mint?

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    i went to sprints website to order one and the phone wasnt even listed. I JUST went to the site 2 mins ago.. hmm..

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by mserica513 View Post
    i went to sprints website to order one and the phone wasnt even listed. I JUST went to the site 2 mins ago.. hmm..
    try a local best buy they may still have some. I found one there yesterday, the first store didn't have any but they had another store hold one for me. Also the best buy guy said they wont be getting any more in for awhile there next two trucks showed 0 curves on them.

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    The Sprint page shows the Curve again, it's just out of stock still. Has anyone been able to confirm the release of a red Curve from Sprint? I have my wife convinced to give up her BB 7520 for one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123