Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i cant stand ordering online. i want it in hand immediately... BlackBerry Curve forum

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack

Advertisement

i cant stand ordering online. i want it in hand immediately
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yea, I hear ya. However sometimes "delayed gratification" beats "instant gratification" depending on how long you have to wait
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    SPRINTS CURVE has been out of stock since monday,when i POSTED IT allready,thanks
    Mike

gjbroom no está en línea Stack level 1
    Sorry to hear that they are out of stock but it is SO worth the wait. I've had my Sprint Curve for 3 weeks and love it. Sprint TV entertained my kids on our road trip last weekend and the Sprint Navigation got us there!

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    Sorry I should have done a search to see if someone had posted the fact that the Curve is out of stock. Ok everyone thatnk him for letting us know on monday that the Curve was out of stock then. I was just ranting because I wanted one, went through the whole process to only find out they were out of stock. I really wouldn't have thought to look on here to see if they were out of stock.

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~in stock in woodbridge new jersey best buy. And sprint in time square nyc not sure the exact street. If anyones looking for one those are two places. If your in that area. But call first because they seem to be selling out very very fast

s1er no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by east View Post
    I might be switching to ATT for the Bold if the signal can penetrate the concrete walls of my apartment.

I ordered the return kit so I can return my Curve and roll back the contract extension. I love the Curve on Sprint but if ATT service works in my building, the Bold is too much to pass up.

you don't get signal in your concrete apartment? i get signal in the subway, mid transit.

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~good luck getting the curve; I was in a couple of (omaha, ne) stores and they're sold out-not expecting more for s couple of weeks!! Glad I ordered from Telesales the first day they came out--and I can't believe they didn't anticipate they'd be such a hot seller. If I could get AT&T reception where I live, I'd 'so' be gone!!

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3
    Currently the online store is undergoing maintenance. hmmm could it be in stock soon when they come back from updating.

east no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by s1er View Post
    you don't get signal in your concrete apartment? i get signal in the subway, mid transit.
    I get signal on my Sprint Curve in the subway sometimes. What I'm more interested to test is ATT service in my neighborhood. That way I can decide whether to return my sCurve and get the Bold on ATT.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I've seen some on Craigs list for some great prices. You should check in your areas.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

VETT98 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    friends
    Back In Stock 8330
    Mike

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    nope not yet I don't know where you guys are getting your info from. I have been calling all day and they curve is not in stock. I know it shows in stock online but they don't have any curves.

Quick2822 Guest
    I ordered mine on 6/3 -- it arrived today. I'm excited. First time Blackberry user

Medic no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    wow it took a week to get it? i would be going crazy
    Sorrow is tranquility remembered in emotion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast