Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well...the only way we will find a final solution is when the device comes back ... BlackBerry Curve forum

eyecon82 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Well...the only way we will find a final solution is when the device comes back and to check and see if it has 4.5 and if the qualcomm 3g logo is still on the back

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    To be honest none of this really matters because we need an upgrade to the Curve already.

JohnRoberts no está en línea Stack level 1
    Anyone know of how to get a NEXTEL Blackberry curve 8350i to work on Boostmobile network, and be able to use all the Blackberry features ? or at least be able to get online, and have web/internet, emails, and text ? As some people I have talked to, say that you will only be able to use the phone calling, and recieving, and walky talky part of the phone, and the other stuff will not work on Boost ? I know that boost uses Nextel poles, and or system, so why would it not work ?" any Solid information on this, and or where, I may go to find hard rock solid help, maybe some TECH help, or company that can program the phone to work ? I need some help. Send your phone number, and or email me at ( davescashflow@yahoo.com ) Thanks, Dave

popo341 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    329249D2
    So I was looking at the Palm Pre website and they a picture of their phone road map which doesn't list the Pre. But if you read below regarding the Curve.
    http://mypre.com/palm-pre-launch-upd...aked-200920811

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123