I just called up Sprint to get a credit of the difference, since I bought ... BlackBerry Curve forum

privax no está en línea Stack level 3

Sprint BlackBerry Curve 8330 only $99.99 after mail-in rebate.

Advertisement

I just called up Sprint to get a credit of the difference, since I bought the phone last week for $149.99 -- I suggest anyone else who bought the phone within the last four weeks to do the same. a 15 minute call could save you $50 bucks... heh Geico

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6
    I wonder if they're getting ready to release a new device or devices? Prices usually go down on "older" phones when a carrier gets ready to release some new eye candy.

It's hard to say. Normally when a new phone drops it's usually out on the internet at least with some information from the FCC.

The Curve in my opinion has been Sprint's hottest seller all year long, the phone till this day is still hard to find and not too long ago just last month the phone was even on back order even since being out since April or so.

I think the two new Windows Mobile devices from HTC are dropping real soon the first being the Diamond.

883l no está en línea Stack level 2
    Maybe the Bold will drop sooner than expected!

There has been no talk what so ever of a CDMA flavored BOLD anywhere so I highly doubt it will come out any time soon. There is a new BlackBerry coming out for Verizon in May if you want to check the specs take a look over at

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/...ara-explained/

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ the only new BB Sprint has in the near future - am aware of is the 8350. This is an iDen version of the Curve with the Nextel push to talk built in. Haven't heard if it will be enabled with any type of CDMA data (Rev A). It will probably be iDen only.