Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

got mine yesterday, up at 3 am playing with it today.... BlackBerry Curve forum

pstmstr no está en línea Stack level 1

got mine

Advertisement

got mine yesterday, up at 3 am playing with it today.

imageworx no está en línea Stack level 1
    Got mine a couple of days ago. Love it, came from the pearl. Huge difference to me.

Cracked Out no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Pls!
    Got mine but haven't activated it. I don't have enough time to play with it due to work and it's driving me nuts.

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    Got my phone 2 days ago. Can't seem to put it down. For the guys with the pixelated tv question. That is normal. It did that on my q9c and on the pearl. It is tv on a phone. Technology isn't the greatest for that feature yet. but hey I'll take it. Seems to work pretty well for it being a phone.

reemusk no está en línea Stack level 3
    got mine
    a blackberry is a tool. a treo is a toy

phudog no está en línea Stack level 1
    just received my 8330, but when i got it bb maps, bb browser, sprint tv, and a bunch of other stuff were missing Is there a way to do a hard factory reset to bring all that stuff back? I am guessing that this is a returned phone that got back into circulation. I really would rather try to restore it back to sprint factory then to mail it back in and wait for a replacement.

BBisBest no está en línea Stack level 1

Best Phone Ever!

Came from a HTC 8525, which given a good OS, might of been good, but Windoze? Nope! This phone is responsive, has a great menu's list, and to boot, I get m.youtube.com seamlessly. Third quarter of this year Verizone should be getting BB "Thunder" - touch screen enabled. Truthfully though, I wanted out of the whole touch thing. It's overated in my opinion. This phone makes me very happy. However, I do not understand the pin thing. My package at Verizone just covers unlimited data. I did not opt for the corporate email feature, does this mean my pin is not enabled? I'm thinking it does. However, I have 5 email accounts from gmail to yahoo. Love gmail's IMAP protocol. Very nice, and free to boot. I'm berry glad to discover the Black!

BBisBest no está en línea Stack level 1
    Knowing Sprint, I wouldn't doubt it. Sorry for your troubles, brother.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by phudog View Post
    just received my 8330, but when i got it bb maps, bb browser, sprint tv, and a bunch of other stuff were missing Is there a way to do a hard factory reset to bring all that stuff back? I am guessing that this is a returned phone that got back into circulation. I really would rather try to restore it back to sprint factory then to mail it back in and wait for a replacement.
    I would try sending the service books again, before you reinstall the OS. If that doesn't work, then reinstall to factory settings...

To send service books, login online:

bis.na.blackberry.com/html?brand=sprint
    Last edited by chatster18; 05-16-2008 at 02:09 AM. Reason: link
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123