Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

When you upgrade will it knock you off the BES?... BlackBerry Curve forum

km no está en línea Stack level 1

When you upgrade will it knock you off the BES?

sheriberri no está en línea Stack level 1

I am running on my sprint 8330 right now..Whenever the offical 4.5 os comes out, do I have to delete DM 4.3 on my laptop or will it overwrite the existing os. Also, will my themes and apps still work if I make the switch???
    Luv My Berry!!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Desktop Manager 4.3 will work to install OS 4.5 no worries on that front.

most of the themes and apps will work. I'm using 4.5 right now (not sprints) and everything seems to be working fine for me. it will of course be more compatible if you can get your themes made for 4.5 but I'm pretty sure that 4.3 themes will transfer.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

owenyork no está en línea Stack level 2
    Okay more questions. So this new 4.5 release. What is the latest version and can someone provide a download/instructions links? Also, does 4.5 upgrade so we have MMS, HTML emails, and the addition upgrade for doc editors?~via BB (

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    No MMS, this is not the official release from Sprint. Search the forum and you will see that Sprint should have an official release later this month or so. Next, Docs to go is only a basic version to view. You cant create. Again, search forum and you will see some tricks that other have posted to be able to do this without buying a premium version. Lastly, there are TONS on how to install posts. Just look around and do some research.
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS (Leaked)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123