Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I got the 8830 to hold me over till the 8330 came out....come on sprint!!!... BlackBerry Curve forum

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK

Advertisement

I got the 8830 to hold me over till the 8330 came out....come on sprint!!!
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    I'm not even getting the curve until I graduate but u decided that I'm gonna race. I grad June 11th......let's see who wins sprint.

I really really want a curve now. I was holding my buddy's 8300 for about an hour earlier tonight....it was cool for me but I think he started to get uncomfortable. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i was in a best buy store today in freehold nj... The mobile store manager in best buy said they will be taking in delivery on april 27th and will be available april 28th.. I'm not 100 percent sure. But he said that is what's in his computer for all best buys to receive delivery april 27th.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i was in a best buy store today in freehold nj... The mobile store manager in best buy said they will be taking in delivery on april 27th and will be available april 28th.. I'm not 100 percent sure. But he said that is what's in his computer for all best buys to receive delivery april 27th.
    I was on my way to the store when I read your post, so I checked here in CA. and the manager of our local store (whom I know well) indicated the same date came up in his computer as well. So based on that, I sill would not count on it, as I've experienced more delays with Sprint that any other carrier I've used. Just a guess on my part but I would say that late May would be closer to a real date. Said manager tends to agree.

The key is patience, which at this point is the only thing which makes sense.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    As I'm sure you guys have already seen on the main page from Hayden.......Alltel is releasing their 8330 on May 1st!! WoooHoooooo!!! 10 days and counting.

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    I just heard it's been pushed back until JUNE! Supposed to be $179.99 after rebates with a 2yr. Which would make it the same price as the W.E.

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    Could Sprint make such a mistake as to overlook an exclusive launch from another carrier? (I have to seriously doubt that) All internal information says defective software, please please please someone from RIM confirm this.
    Just some more clarification from my source, VZW didnt get the exclusive until the last second from RIM (Alltel would not qualify in holding their units as they are not national). The exclusive does not necessarily mean 2 months though. From what I'm hearing it is ranging from 2 weeks to 3 months.

salbo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31884ae9
    Verizon is such a loser company now. They make me mad.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i just read on bbcool, viggo feed, that the sprint curve is still on track to be released by the end of the month

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanSE79 View Post
    Just some more clarification from my source, VZW didnt get the exclusive until the last second from RIM (Alltel would not qualify in holding their units as they are not national). The exclusive does not necessarily mean 2 months though. From what I'm hearing it is ranging from 2 weeks to 3 months.
    I'm not defending Sprint if it truly is a software issue, but if it's the exclusivity deal it sounds like RIM may have screwed up if their Verizon marketing folks didn't talk to their Sprint marketing folks. 'Course, it all depends on who said what to whom when.

Yes, I'm just filling the void while we impatiently wait for some more news.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

MWPatterson no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Plz
    If Alltel is getting it in 10 days then the exclusivity deal should not be an issue as cp6169 said. It is probably a software prob, look at the 8830's with the memory leaks.

mdwaite no está en línea Stack level 2
    The real answer is that nobody really knows for sure. The Srint retail stores differ in their forecast from "you can preorder it right now" to "what's a Curve?" I for one will be happy to wait for it, 'cause I'll be getting one (paying full retail too :cry...
    "Would you say I have a
    plethora of Blackberrys?"

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    ohhh curve where are you.... where are you come out come out wherever you are...
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

ajdamac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c6d491
    Quote Originally Posted by kreesedup View Post
    I just heard it's been pushed back until JUNE! Supposed to be $179.99 after rebates with a 2yr. Which would make it the same price as the W.E.
    My bro-in-law who works for them tried to get one but was told and found out it will be June when the Curve is out now.

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3
    I've heard so many different dates its driving me nuts. Sprint reps can't seem to get all on the same page. The latest thing that I've heard from a Best Buy Sprint Rep (sprint employee who works with best buy, teach there employees about phones and coverage) he said that it would be the first week in May that the Curve will be coming out. I don't know what to believe anymore though

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast