Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm not even a Sprint customer, but I called the local Sprint store on a ... BlackBerry Curve forum

LP
    LP no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I'm not even a Sprint customer, but I called the local Sprint store on a whim and they said that they should have them "within a week" which surprised me because I thought Verizon would get it before Sprint.

alin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a241a4
    Quote Originally Posted by cp6169 View Post
    The information I posted is simply from inside information given to employees, there was a launch call which supported the rumor. I can neither confirm nor deny the validity of the launch of the Curve until I have one in my hand. If someone has information stating Verizon has exclusive rights to the 8330 then how can Bell release theirs? I just want the dang phone or im gonna switch to a friggen Touch.

Thats funny Chris!!! But I'm with ya....BRING ON THE CURVE!!!

BryanSE79 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304CDF5D
    The information I posted is simply from inside information given to employees, there was a launch call which supported the rumor. I can neither confirm nor deny the validity of the launch of the Curve until I have one in my hand. If someone has information stating Verizon has exclusive rights to the 8330 then how can Bell release theirs? I just want the dang phone or im gonna switch to a friggen Touch.
    Bell is in CA. Verizon has rights to the US, but again, this is only from a source I have. Not confirmed. Could be totally wrong

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i called 10 sprint stores. 6 of them say not for a new weeks. 3 had no idea what i was talking about. and one said well have them on monday. the one that said they will have them on monday is located near times square nyc.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

DCookSta no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    312C4157
    I just got off the phone with a Sprint rep. I had some other questions but was asking about another user on our account. My user mentioned another device and we started talking about the new Curve from Sprint. The rep said hold on and checked for a release date...4/20/2008

Take from it, what you wish.

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~all I have to say is sprints curve is the hottest bb to date IMO.
    So TRUE! But that would require them to release it....we'll just have to wait and see...

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    you know what i dont get. is never in the history of history has sprint got a phone before verizon. specially bb. wonder if this delay has anything to do with it.
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME
    CP.......I got a Touch yesterday just to play around with till the Curve is released. It's pretty cool, but it's definitely no Curve. After just 24hours of messing around with it, the novelty is already wearing off.

kreesedup no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bc9b43
    LOL whoa such harsh words!

N8DBB no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    7BCE3C88
    I have $50 says this won't launch on the 20th. Any takers?

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Thanks Bryan, makes sense. Here are the facts... Brightpoint does not have the phone as of, well 1 minute ago. The phone is not listed in any direct ship option. Sprint Product Management sent out information stating the phone will not be available on the 20th, however a week to 3 weeks after. I threw my 8830 today, mainly to test fate and see if it would break and I was gonna switch to the touch if it did. I quickly picked it up, gave it a kiss and apologized, and its still working. (Did I mention I threw it softly on the carpet? )

tomvb2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I like your dates better, but other rumors say Verizon had a 2 month exclusivity on the Curve, so if they release May 1 (their date IIRC), I'm afraid we're looking at the end of June best case.

Me not happy.
    Palm Pilot-->Handspring Visor-->Treo 300-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p+E62-->Treo700p+Curve (8300)-->Curve (8330)-->Tour (9630)

DoubleM no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    About two hours ago I stopped at the Sprint store in which they had their Curve P.O.P. kit (minus the device) on display. It was quite the change from yesterday! Unfortunately their 8330s didn't arrive today. They are in hopes of tomorrow. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cp6169 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3056468b
    Could Sprint make such a mistake as to overlook an exclusive launch from another carrier? (I have to seriously doubt that) All internal information says defective software, please please please someone from RIM confirm this.

diaz1023 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    this is so sad, i was already practicing with my 8830 so when that the curve was released i would be able to use without failur
    Felipe Diaz

BB Bold 9700 (AT&T)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast