Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I just checked my updates n it was empty... But n e way if I ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Mzkandi2u no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Advertisement

I just checked my updates n it was empty...

But n e way if I upgraded to 4.5 I can't use the radio or tv no more?
    Don't mind me I'm new this n I'm confused. Can sumone school me on this ?
    Kandi via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bigmatt no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hopefully the offical 4.5 will come out when its supposed to. I hate not haveing mms.

Lickitisplit no está en línea Stack level 1
    I called my companies Sprint rep and he said he talked to RIM as well as multiple corporate Sprint guys and was told it would be atleast 3-6 more months before Sprint's 4.5 OS is released. I also had him check on the MMS thing. The upgrade will not magicly enable mms and Sprint does not plan on activating it. He said they do have other options they are working on to accomidate. He said that Sprint is aware of what the people want but it will take more time......

I'm not saying all this is all fact just repeating what was told as of today from my pretty credible Sprint guy. (credible = he hasn't been wrong yet) LOL...

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    3-6 more months?? Thats ridiculous. About that time, 4.6 will be out for every other phone...

Lickitisplit no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Hustle View Post
    3-6 more months?? Thats ridiculous. About that time, 4.6 will be out for every other phone...

Thats exactly what I said....

dubie76 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    WTF is Sprint's issue? Why are they always the last to get everything? Well, I will do as I did now. I will download and install another providers OS since Sprint can't get their act together. And I HOPE THAT THEY SEE THIS POST!
    Sprint Tour 9630
    OS 5.0.0.230 (Leaked)

offroadnredneck no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can someone explain how to get the 4.5 on my sprint 8330? Ive tried everything and it never shows that I have an update in the manager. Is there something I for got to do?

offroadnredneck no está en línea Stack level 1
    Never mind. I just found out that if you delete the vendor.xml it will see it in desktop manager. I feel so stupid. After weeks of trying to do this upgrade it was so simple.

zeks no está en línea Stack level 2
    • Potential software updates for RIM & certain windows devices to enable picture mail and HTML capability:
    Devices: Curve, Pearl, Touch, Mogul and 800w.
    Launch: Will be launching at the end of the month at the vendors websites.
    More news to come on how these will be updated.
    Last edited by jblackfish; 10-29-2008 at 10:52 AM. Reason: font/color

NewYorkChic no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sprint makes me sick sometimes..who the hell want to wait 3 to 6 more months for an update, I might be with another carrier by then. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

04Taco no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkChic View Post
    Sprint makes me sick sometimes..who the hell want to wait 3 to 6 more months for an update, I might be with another carrier by then. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

If you read his post, that is just speculation. on buzzaboutwireless.com it is rumored to be much sooner.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    As bad as i want the upgrade, im patient. My phone still works flawlessly for me. If i didnt know about an os opgrade, i wouldnt even care. I still love my curve and rims OS. If i want it that bad, i would just get another vendors 8330 os upgrade and go from there.. So..

ElCamino no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the 8330 and have been using OS 4.5 since July on Sprint and really like the HTML email, Browser, Calendar seems to add different but really don't remember since I really didn't use the OS 4.3. I use the invites for the calendar and color code them for work or personal. Also has the voice notes don't know if the 4.3 has it. You also get to open and edit Word, Excel, PPT, and can download music attachments to the media card.

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    ok how do u have mms on ur curve elcamino bc i got mine in july and still dont have the new os?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12