Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by blackninja btw, I wish I were your woman right now.. umm.. in ... BlackBerry Curve forum

I7oobie no está en línea Device Pro

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja

btw, I wish I were your woman right now..

umm..

in a completely heterosexual way, man.

Get in line! Heh...

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Re: speculate on 83series time line?

Quote Originally Posted by VP
    i was thinking the same thing~ to get on unlocked and use it for tmo~it would really suck though if the 83xx were to come out with WiFi for tmo...
    from the phone BG received it looks like we'll be getting the 8320 after the 90 days are up.. but tell me, are you willing to wait until SEPT 1st or later? I can't miss an entire summer. I am too addicted.

kane no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID

man i feel you if not for my minutes i would leave sprint just to get the new BB's i had t-mobile and they are the worst i spoke to cingy and the rep said man i cant touch that deal life sucks

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Thumbs up Re: speculate on 83series time line?

Ok here is how I see this whole 8300 craze here, let me first, back it up a little bit. Last week I migrated from cingular to Tmo, knowing cingular was getting the curve. However, I feel a lot happier and appreciated with Tmo rather than with cingular. Second off, I am not sure if your jobs pay for your bb, if you do not care about how much money you put down on a phone/plan or what, but for myself I do. I know that cingular was ripping me off, I was paying $120 a month for 900 minutes (unlimited weekends and nights), unlimited data, and unlimited text (cingular doesn't have an encompasing data bundle like Tmo.) And, I might add that the 120 a month was after a LAUSD school discount I had on my account! I would hate to know what my bill was before my discount! Also, that 120 was not including insurance, no sir, cingular doesn't offer insurance on ANY of their smart phones. So, once that curve breaks and falls and your not under warrenty anymore, adios bb. It all just seems so obserd to me.

I try to look at this "exclusivity" thing this way, it seems like cingular wanted to be the first to get their hands on the curve (which they did,) but at what price? I mean, if the rumours are true, than isn't it apparent that cingular got the lowest end blackberry curve on the spectrum? So say that Tmo does get the 8320 in september, look what is included wifi, a step above the cingular version no? Perhaps, even more or even less features will come in the Tmo version, but THIS IS ALL SPECULATION for now. Now, as a previous cingular customer, there was a point that i thought it was great that cingular was getting all the new releases and cool phones, but I also had to pay a great amount of money every month to recieve this privelege. Which in the end, if you think about it, isn't that great since the other phone providers do end up getting the same phones...just later on. I am content with my decision and am patiently waiting for the time when I can march down to my Tmo store and upgrade to my curve, but until than I will enjoy what I've got. Oh one last thing, even if I was with cingular again I do not think I would run out and buy the curve so fast, due to the fact that the first batch almost always have some sort of bug. I would wait a couple weeks maybe even a month or so, so that ATT can work out the bugs. Sorry for the rant and rave, but it needed to be released.

VP
    VP no está en línea Stack level 2

Quote Originally Posted by blackninja
    from the phone BG received it looks like we'll be getting the 8320 after the 90 days are up.. but tell me, are you willing to wait until SEPT 1st or later? I can't miss an entire summer. I am too addicted.
    same here... like NINJA stated bugs, glitches, etc i would wait for tmo to drop the curve... till then i guess i will be waiting as well...+ tmo has good bundles for the BB i have 1000 min, 1000 txt,internet + email, for 80$ till i get the curve with insurance add 5$... cingular for everything that i have now it would be approx 140$ per cingy..

my thoughts...VP

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by jsternbach
    ..I do not think I would run out and buy the curve so fast, due to the fact that the first batch almost always have some sort of bug. I would wait a couple weeks maybe even a month or so, so that ATT can work out the bugs. Sorry for the rant and rave, but it needed to be released.
    no, thanks for dropping your thoughts, you threw out a lot of valid points. I am pleased with t-mo prices and plans too (including their covering smartphones under insurance for $6 a month), just wish they were a little more on top of OS updates and getting their hands on some of these hot phones first.

I was so ready to run out and be part of that first batch of owners to have it that I did not even think about the bugs/glitches with hardware/software that could be there or what I would do at that point..

I've calmed and I will wait. Good post

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Thank you black ninja, can't wait to be a curve owner in less than 90 days now!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12