Can someone please tell me how you block spam from coming to my blackberry curve. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

db@mobilejan no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C5DD02

Spam to my Blackberry

Advertisement

Can someone please tell me how you block spam from coming to my blackberry curve.

Thank you all in advance.

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    now...is this your Blackberry email, or other e-mail (i.e. aol, gmail, etc..)
    Running the .132 OS with v3.5 Hybrid installed, working pretty nice!

PIN/ID
    32C5DD02

My Spam

It is coming from my office email and my own domain from go daddy.com to my blackberry

Subarudude no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    who noze
    Not to be repetative of what you have already tried but,

1. Have you tried to toggle your preferences on your office email/ domain?

2. If it is only 1-3 specific spam notes that you are receiving just try unsubscribing if they are not important.

If those two don't work, sorry I'm not greatly familiar with domain emails (I'm sure they are alike in some ways)

--hope this gets resolved......
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

lonedog no está en línea Stack level 1
    Doh! Never try unsubscribing to spam. That only confirms your email address to the spammers and invites even more spam.

Unfortunately I can't help, I get the occasional spam message from my Internet accounts on my BlackBerry, even though my Internet accounts have filters set. I just delete the spam message until I can figure out how to stop it.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    Have you set any filters in your email account? I know I get a megaton of spam to my Gmail and Yahoo addresses, I set up filters for each and now they are being deleted as they come in. Not sure if you've tried this or not but thought I would throw it out there.

miccic no está en línea Stack level 1
    I funnel all my mail through my gmail account and I never get spam. And nothing has ever gone to spam that shouldn't be there. Gmail has the best spam filter ever. All the above suggestions are good, too. Gmail is easy.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    GoDaddy should have tools you can use to filter out spam as do most of the web clients. Some filters won't actually delete the spam but mark it in the subject line or something which you could then use to set up a filter in your BIS account. One client I used marked the e-mail as spam with **SPAM** in the subject line. I just added a filter in BIS to not send e-mails marked in that manner to my device.

andreybutov no está en línea Stack level 2
    You can also download and install Antair Spam Filter for the BlackBerry. It works without any redirections or outside filters, but, if need be, it will also cooperate with the GoDaddy or any other e-mail provider's server tags.

www.antair.com
    Antair BlackBerry Software
    A spam filter for a cleaner inbox, a call screener to block calls, and more great BlackBerry tools.
    www.antair.com

PIN/ID
    32C5DD02
    Andreybutov,

Thank youuuuuu. I downloaded Antair Spam blocker today for the 30 day free trial and it work so great that i purchased the licence already. Great Call !!

Thanks so much.