Over the last month or so I have been getting more and more spam mail ... BlackBerry Curve forum

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask

Spam/junk mail

Advertisement

Over the last month or so I have been getting more and more spam mail to my bellsouth.net account. How can I filter out the spam to my BB? I know I can add filters to my BIS account but that confuses me since not every spam mail has the same title or whatnot. I marked the firewall option on my BB with the exceptions of contact email but now I am not getting any emails. Any suggestions?

As anyone else been getting more spam/junk to their bellsouth.net account? I used to hardly ever get any, now it is daily.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    TNgal,

Is there a way to set up Spam blocking within Bellsouth's web client? At least then when the Spam comes in it will be marked as such which would enable you to use a BIS filter to catch a lot of it.

I did that with a Comcast account, which added something like **SPAM** to the subject line of the e-mail and used that to set up the BIS filter.

Let us know!

Roger

TNgal22 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Thanks! I will look into that. I also click the "specific addresses" option under the firewall and I got an email from my hubby. I checked online to see if any other emails had came in other than his and there were two more but they were spam so maybe it is working. I will give it a day to see how it does then go from there.
    Support our Troops!!

Mom to Ashlee