pelase help okay... I upgrade to 4.5 os.....2 weeks ago and I enjoy my bb ... BlackBerry Curve forum

milgaroo82man no está en línea Stack level 1

sos ...jvm error 547 flash write failed

Advertisement

pelase help

okay... I upgrade to 4.5 os.....2 weeks ago and I enjoy my bb

but after i found out my bb keep getting laging ....and loading even i try to call
    it take me 2 mins,....and try to unlock the key pas ... it take 2 mins...

today... right after hung up my phone... it was loading or laging whatever circle spining right in the middle . forever......

I was about to throw my phone at the wall ... , but

I just took the battery out and reinsert it and now it says....

...jvm error 547 flash write failed in white screen....

told me to reset,,,,but it won't...

help please....

and loading thing....

GaryF no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Suggest you reinstall the operating system. You may need to wipe with JLCmder first. Check my blog for more info on these proceedures. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

milgaroo82man no está en línea Stack level 1
    thank you .....it works....

regomezl no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GaryF View Post
    Suggest you reinstall the operating system. You may need to wipe with JLCmder first. Check my blog for more info on these proceedures. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I have the same problem, please could you help me?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by regomezl View Post
    I have the same problem, please could you help me?
    As Gary said you will need to reinstall the operating system. To do so go here and download and install the operating system on you PC. Once downloaded run the file. Then go here and get jl_cmndr and wipe your device.

After you have done that connect your device via usb and open your desktop manager. If you do not have desktop manager there is a link on the same page as the operating system.

As long as you are downloading the file offered by your carrier then that should be it for you. If it is another carriers operating system you will need to go into c/program files/common files/research in motion/app loader and delete the vendor.xml then run desktop manager. If you need more help just post back.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 11-24-2008 at 11:39 PM.

demontejn no está en línea Stack level 1
    how do i do it on a mac

moshoemaker no está en línea Stack level 1

JL_Commander didnt work.

I have the same JVM error 547 flash write failed. I tried to use JL_commander to wipe the OS, but when it tries to connect it flashes up a very quick "debug port closed". it won't ever let me out of the 547 error screen. Help

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I had that error (debug port closed) when trying to run JL_commander on Vista 64 bit. I don't know if it's a problem with the 64 bit version or with Vista all together. I ended up having to install JL_commander on an XP computer to get it to work.

riff_raff no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    26853B59
    I used to get that 547 error too- wiping with JL_cmdr and reinstalling over and over again when it was with 4.2 OS- but when 4.5 was released for the 8320 it stopped. Hope this helps...

melder215 no está en línea Stack level 2
    if ever having errors allways remove sim and SD card, then start phone. if fixes, reinsert cards. i have fixed many phones like this. but i dont tink i would have helped you. i just thought i would mention it,,
    i have had JVM errors dissapear after no battery for 24 hours.... but i cant remember which error...