Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This site is def about helping others but this thread is about OS not media ... BlackBerry Curve forum

amanda0769 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Re: Sos I Need Help Asap

Advertisement

This site is def about helping others but this thread is about OS not media manager you might get a better response if you start your own thread about Media Manager. Sorry I'm a little testy on the account that my bb is on the fritz right now.

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Quote Originally Posted by amanda0769 View Post
    This site is def about helping others but this thread is about OS not media manager you might get a better response if you start your own thread about Media Manager. Sorry I'm a little testy on the account that my bb is on the fritz right now.

i cnat find anything on this site about starting a thread....can you help with and i will start...
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

PIN/ID
    Ask

I sure can! After you read this exit out of this thread. Once you are on the main thread page go up to the top right before they start the Threads about new OS and other stuff that are in bold. On the left hand side there should be a button that says New Thread. Just click it and post your question and let the responses begin. Again I'm sorry for being a beyatch but I'm freakin out about my bb right now. Hope you find the help your looking for.

t.brock no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask me

cant find anything.......something is different about my page and yours...i have logged out and back still cant find it......send me the link.....
    Thumbs must hurt....
    Crackberry addict........
    Give the lazy man a hard job to do, and he will find the easy way to do it!!!

cyberspastic no está en línea Stack level 5

amanda0769 - are you back in business?

t.brock - you might want to start another thread about your problem since this thread is dealing with amanda0769's problem. I'm sure you'll get some help then.

PIN/ID
    Ask

Thanks Cyberspastic! I did get it back working and I have reloaded all my apps! Thanks to all you awesome PinStackers who helped me through my dilema!!

Great! Glad we could help.

t.brock, click on forums on the top of the page. choose the bb multimedia category. NOW you should see a button on the right that says new thread.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123