Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ok, so I downloaded Cherri's and I found another one too. With Cherri's it tells ... BlackBerry Curve forum

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Some Songs Yes, Some No

Advertisement

Ok, so I downloaded Cherri's and I found another one too. With Cherri's it tells me I need "DirectX 8.1 or newer". SO I downloaded 8.1, nothing. Still get the same message. I downloaded the newest DirectX (9.xx?) and still get the same message.

With the other one that I downloaded, called Switch, it actually won't convert because of DRM rights (protected file).

Damn! I'm never going to get all my purchased music over to my BB! = (

woodi68 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    woodi68

Re: Some Songs Yes, Some No

So, here's what I've resorted to:

Step one: Google the "Image" of the artist name and album title, then right click on the "best" one you like and select "save imge as", then save it as "image.jpg" in the "my pictures" folder (both of these are the defaults).

Step two: open the album that you want to apply the cover to (even if it already shows it as having a cover, most don't go through to the BB), then select all the songs, right click, select Advanced Tag Editor, go to the "Pictures" tab, browse into "My Pictures" then select the imaga.jpg file. Next when the photo pops up and shows a blank for "Picture Type" select Cover (Front). And VOILA!

Only 3 minutes per album... sucks that I have 400 albums...

P.S. This doesn't take care of the issue that my protected albums don't play.
    Last edited by woodi68; 07-26-2007 at 03:50 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12