Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I was tempted to get the iPhone. Since I was thinking about leaving T Month ... BlackBerry Curve forum

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E

Advertisement

I was tempted to get the iPhone. Since I was thinking about leaving T Month I Looked at ATT among others and saw that beautiful iphone on their site. I think in the end I was gonna stick with the BlackBerry tho. I like the functionality. Only thing I'm waiting for now is to see if T Month gets the Storm 2 or a new 3G phone before I make my final decision.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

JaidedFocus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    262A279E
    *T Mobile is what it should say. Not T month.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    I think overall, RIM has struck a decent balance of functionality and flair with their OS. Granted there are a few things lacking in both departments, but I gotta agree with Disturkis4u that no matter what, people are going to complain. The people who use their BB's for communication/business complain the iPhone is all pomp and no real business potential. The casual user might complain that BB's don't have enough pomp in 'em. Never going to make everyone happy. I just say go with what works for you and leave me and precious 8900 to ourselves..
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

mixoplex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F3C981
    I love my 8900 and the multi tasking..What I do like is in the contactsyou start typing the name and it filters it out. I know the iPhone has the voice thing... but my buddy still has his contact A John, A Ted so he can have those common names on top so he dont have to scroll.

I also need UMA, and BB Messenger.. I am in it for the long haul

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3
    my wife already left her 8900 for an unlocked iphone, i might be next, i just haven't decided if i am going to go iphone on tmo, or just swith to att. like i posted elsewere, att is just SO expensive!!

ryfoster no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    I think overall, RIM has struck a decent balance of functionality and flair with their OS. Granted there are a few things lacking in both departments, but I gotta agree with Disturkis4u that no matter what, people are going to complain. The people who use their BB's for communication/business complain the iPhone is all pomp and no real business potential. The casual user might complain that BB's don't have enough pomp in 'em. Never going to make everyone happy. I just say go with what works for you and leave me and precious 8900 to ourselves..
    Well said . I love my 8900 especially moving up from the 8320 (which is also an awesome device).

BUT...different strokes for different folks.
    ---
    R. Foster (2 Timothy 2:15)

bofeity no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know guys... I don't regret selling my 8900... at all... the iPhone is ammaazzing. As another poster commented, whatever audience that BB is targeting, the OS is just plain boring and behind the competition. Pomp or not, it's boring and that browser made me not want to use the internet I was paying for, ever.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12