I have an ATnT 8310.v4.2 that's unlocked for Tmobile.I alredy downloaded the 4.6 desktop software ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jimbo1502 no está en línea Stack level 1

software upgrade

Advertisement

I have an ATnT 8310.v4.2 that's unlocked for Tmobile.I alredy downloaded the 4.6 desktop software on my pc.is it possible for me to upgrade my phone to the 4.5 device software? And if so where do I get it and how do I install it? I'm new to all this stuff I'm pretty much.stuck! Can someone please help me

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Jimbo you can click the link in my sig to learn how to upgrade and you can go here to find an 4.5 for your device. If you don't see one from your carrier any of them will do just remember to delete the vendor.xml. If you have questions after reading the how to just post back and someone will help you through it. How to uprade to 4.x.
    Last edited by moderncowboy; 11-22-2008 at 07:51 PM.

jimbo1502 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can I check out that link from my black berry.or only from my pc and what is a os?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1502 View Post
    Can I check out that link from my black berry.or only from my pc and what is a os?
    Sorry OS is the 4.5 operating system you are wanting to get. You should be able to click the link in the post from your BB i will put a link to the other also so you can see it from your blackberry because you can't see sigs when browsing from device.