Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

My reliable sales rep said Feb but I should get one before it hits the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

furtive no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7a47e9f3

Advertisement

My reliable sales rep said Feb but I should get one before it hits the street like I did with my 8820.

ocanyc no está en línea Stack level 4
    At this point its whenever for me. I have a nice full upgrade waiting for TMO so they can commit me to marriage with them for 2 more years.

Quite frankly I've tried to separate from my curve 8320 so many times just to come right back to it, that I'm not so sure I can ever seperate. Even when I get the new 8900, I'll probably keep the 8320 in the coat or something.

Just got a new battery for the 8320 and its acting like its brand new again

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ocanyc View Post
    At this point its whenever for me. I have a nice full upgrade waiting for TMO so they can commit me to marriage with them for 2 more years.

Quite frankly I've tried to separate from my curve 8320 so many times just to come right back to it, that I'm not so sure I can ever seperate. Even when I get the new 8900, I'll probably keep the 8320 in the coat or something.

Just got a new battery for the 8320 and its acting like its brand new again
    Man I bought a new housing for my 8310, it's like I added 10 years to it, lol. It looks damn good. Almost like a brand new phone I got the 8320 Sapphire housing to hold me over for the 8900. I'm thinking of buying a new battery for if/when I sell my 8310.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

lcgtr no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24ACB469
    i heard maybe at the end of this month/ beginning of next.
    Media POWERHOUSE- 8900 Curve
    When your surrounded by the Palm Pre, Iphone 3gs and T-mobile mytouch (G2) makes me wonder about blackberry.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12