Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sorry to here that. Another reason why I am glad that I have my concealed ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Sorry to here that. Another reason why I am glad that I have my concealed weapons permit. For idiots like that.

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Berry's are replaceable...your life isn't! Sorry that had to happen to you, but glad that you are doing well.

side pocket kid no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cfrench View Post
    Sorry to here that. Another reason why I am glad that I have my concealed weapons permit. For idiots like that.

its a real shame CA doesnt allow CCWs...goddamn political pansys dont think its appropriate for our state...while all the criminals run around strapped. look at AZ and TX, their lenient gun laws are the reason why crime rates are lower.

BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Glad to hear you're ok. Very sorry about the BB, don't know what I would do if it happened to me. Hopefully the first few posts answered your original question. Let us know how it works out.
    Also, if you know the PIN of the stolen device, you're welcome to list it in our database of known lost/stolen devices:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...n_devices.html

wxboss no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    21DA38F3
    Wow, that had to be a traumatic experience! It may have happened so quickly that you really didn't have a chance to process the possibilities that could have arisen from such an encounter!

I'm glad to hear you have a nice, new BB, but it's even better to hear that you're still around hear to post about it!

Take care

SalaH no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2110bdb6
    Glad that your ok hope you had a password on the phone so the @$$ will lock it up on himself.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by SalaH View Post
    Glad that your ok hope you had a password on the phone so the @$$ will lock it up on himself.
    Actually, all he has to do is enter it incorrectly 10 times and it will wipe all information off the BB.

jkipper no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2065AD19
    Glad to hear you are ok. Now that you have the 8310, next time, god forbid if it happens again, if they activate the gps, you can track it through the IMEI through your provider. Lets just hope it doesnt.

Prorock no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Glad to hear you are ok.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I remember I got mugged years back and and the gang dudes stole my Virgin Mobile pre paid flip phone, and my backpack which contained a bag of chips and a Bible. Wasn't at gunpoint but still, it was hard to close my eyes for a week without seeing it happen again, the fact you were at gunpoint and hearing you're doing well is great news! Glad you're okay, and glad to hear you got your Berry was replaced. Thank God you weren't hurt!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Sorry to hear about the bad news. Glad to see that something worse didn't happen and you are well... Keep your chin up!

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm glad you're okay. You should start carrying pepper spray. Good thing you have insurance!

anaenima no está en línea Stack level 3
    Glad you're ok bro.

cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by side pocket kid View Post
    its a real shame CA doesnt allow CCWs...goddamn political pansys dont think its appropriate for our state...while all the criminals run around strapped. look at AZ and TX, their lenient gun laws are the reason why crime rates are lower.
    All guns laws do is take away guns from the people that should be able to carry. Mean while the people that shouldn't have them still do. My wife has got hers to.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Great thing you weren't hurt. I just got my 8310 as a replacement and loving it so far.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast