On my screen there is an icon, sms and mms. When I first got the ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dendence no está en línea Stack level 1

SMS and MMS 8350i

Advertisement

On my screen there is an icon, sms and mms. When I first got the phone I had the option to send sms or mms. I now only have the mms option.
    The worst thing is that if someone sends me a text, it does not tell me who it is from. No phone number, just the date and time. On top of that there is no option to reply so I can't even ask who it is. I can compose mms though and send.
    I work for a large corporation who pays for the phone so its not like I can go to someone and ask them. It is a Nextel.
    Any ideas ? thanks

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    If you are on a BES, that option may be removed or you may not have fully activated on the BES, even though it appears you did. Typically, if an activation does not successfully complete, you are usually missing an option, such as the SMS feature.

But again, it could be that it is restricted. You should check with your BES Administrator.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

dendence no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks for the reply . I am on a Bes your probably right. I wouldn't even know who to call. Oh well.

azcrdnal no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just bought the phone and I'm not on a bes I have the same problem what should I do

aj97103 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm having the same problem, but I don't know who to contact about BES. Any suggestions?

savage103rd no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    402a6671

how to view perseon sending txt & more

once in SMS/MMS
    1. press the menu key
    2. scoll down and press options
    3. under display change DISPLAY TIME to "YES" DISPLAY NAME TO "YES" and any other that you desire

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I'm having this issue with one of my 8350i not being able to receive MMS. It can send them and the other end receives it. I also can only make drafts in an email, I got a "message not set up" popup. I ran a diag test and it took too long for it to do the icmp ping echo so I shut it down. I've resent service books and I'm restarting now. I'll keep you posted on the progress.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Edit: "no message services configured, you will only be able to Save Draft" that's the pop up when trying to send an email. BBM is working fine. I resent service books and restarted, iT did nothing.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

PIN/ID
    Apple
    i have this icon at the top left. i dont know what it is. it obviously causing some issue with this particular device
    Attached Images Attached Images

PIN/ID
    Apple
    ok, never mind the last post. with the new os, when the phone is on vibrate this comes up because it doesnt allow the beep beep to come through over the speaker

rake1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    For all of you Telus Mobility Blackberry Users out there. SMS for the 8350i blackberry is in the finaly stages. I am currently loading a Beta version of the OS onto my unit. Along with the sms it will be correcting a couple of other issues on the unit. Many of us taught this day would never come. But it is almost ready for the Offical release.

crasher no está en línea Awaiting email verification
    when can the rest of get this cuz i almost threw this brick into the wall multiple times

breka no está en línea Stack level 1
    seriusly i just bought is retarded 8350i 2 days ago without knowing about the text.. i got 14 days to take it back. is this update actually true or a joke.. cuz i'll freak if i end up keeing this phone and i have no text.... lame phone.

fyrrix no está en línea Stack level 1
    I cant Send or receieve sms or mms on the nextel network.

fyrrix no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have tried registering, resending books from the sprint.bb.com, and calling them which involved me spending a long *** time on the phone for no reason. I am just going to have to birng it to a sprint store and make them fix it.