Maybe this already exists, and if so where.....but sometime's i just feel the need to ... BlackBerry Curve forum

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

Smiley's

Advertisement

Maybe this already exists, and if so where.....but sometime's i just feel the need to give a friend the finger or some other kind of not so kind gesture while messaging....I know there are various smiley expressions, but it would be cool to have a little hand with the middle finger up, or maybe a "piss on" symbol or something of that nature....just thought it would be somethin cool to be able to send...any thoughts??

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    yeah man that would be awesome.

if you could find where the smiley's are kept, and made your own image (say a hand with middle finger extended), and could somehow put your image in with the smiley's the phone might accept it.

is that possible?
    To send an image like that (say via BBM) would the other person have to have that character in their phone for it to appear on their screen?
    does that make sense?

I mean,
    say I make my own image, like what nova said. and add it to my smiley collection, if I try to use that character in a conversation on BBM, would it show up on the other persons BB? or would they have to also have that character added to their smiley collection?

can I even add an image like that to my preexisting collection of smiley's?

does anyone know?

for some reason I REALLY don't think it's possible, but it would be really cool.

(side note: imagine if your on a BES with your corporate office and accidentally send that funny little finger to your boss!! haha
    awesome.)
    anyway, more experienced users, what do you think? could this be done?
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

klgmd no está en línea Stack level 3

Insert Smiley

Are there programs that will let me put smilies into text messages and give me choices of which smiley to insert (like they have for emails)?

Tift45 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31A87E6E
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I would also love to have new smiley's for my BB messanger