I traded my pearl for the curve about a month ago. I am finding that ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Knumee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c6d0e3

slow curve

Advertisement

I traded my pearl for the curve about a month ago. I am finding that the curve seems slower when scrolling on web. Swithching apps and logging on. Has anyone else who has switched noticed the same? Verizon and 4.3 os. thank you

rigo88 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    35a500f3
    upgrade to os 4.5 i had the same issue but when i upgraded seem to work much better

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have the curve 8330 with Verizon as well, and I do not believe I have had any problems of the such. I am running on the 4.3 OS as well. Too lazy to upgrade. But I experience somethings going slow at times but I don't really recall any problems.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    ditto
    A lot of the "lag" I experienced when I first got my device stopped when I upgraded my OS
    check this link for 4.5.0.77
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...r_south-87666/
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

Knumee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31c6d0e3
    Thank you all for your quick responses. I think I will have to update os to 4.5 soon. Went to verison can't find it on the site. Where does it hide.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    There is an official link for it on the pinstack news home page. It is one of the current once, so if you look over it, you should be easilly able to find the link.