Alright well I have the BB Dimension Today theme active on my blackberry and on ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Instantz no está en línea Stack level 3

Slight problem, theme, text wont go away

Advertisement

Alright well I have the BB Dimension Today theme active on my blackberry and on the home screen where it says Messages, I have like 2 messages that won't go away and I have deleted them and they still won't go away. I have tried a soft reset as well and they won't go away.
    I hate when I have stuff there or anywhere else, I am not sure why. It just bugs me.

But if you can help me get this fixed to where they don't get frozen or whatever there, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Thank you.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

Oh yeah I forgot to add that I use a Sedio BB8300AS holster and it only does that when I have it in the holster and pull it out as if it was a certain setting.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Does that happen only with that Theme?

I believe so, only because it shows like a preview of your messages before you open the messages folder~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

FailedAngrMgmt no está en línea Stack level 2
    have u done a battery pull? that usually fixes everything.

Yeah I finally did a battery pull that did it. And I also figured out that with this holster you should not lock your keypad while you put it in there.
    -MOTO*DROID- *Verizon Wireless*

FailedAngrMgmt no está en línea Stack level 2
    is it the blackberry oem holster with the magnet inside to put the device in standby? interesting...

greystealth no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    319DD34b
    This is a known issue with blackberry Today themes. I've had this problem with al my berries that's why I quit using the Today style theme. Basically the auto preview feature that opens the message when u have it lock is what causes it. Your way to prevent it is to way some time after you get a new message. Don't pull your device out right away to view the message or it will get stuck. You can also go back to the stuck message, mark it as unread, then mark it as read again, that usually fixes it. And of course doing a soft reset will get rid of it too. (Alt+caps+del) or a battery pull.