It has been a long time since i saw anyone commenting on this program, but ... BlackBerry Curve forum

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Slacker Radio App

Advertisement

It has been a long time since i saw anyone commenting on this program, but i have an issue that i would like some help with.

I installed Slacker Radio App ages ago, perhaps when it was first mentioned on this site. I enjoyed it for quite a good while, but i have since uninstalled it, and i notice whenever i plug my 8310 into the computer, it says something about verifying slacker's stations with my computer.

I thought that when you UNinstalled something, that it was gone for good, and didn't leave a trace on the phone's memory. But, it also has the Slacker logo on the 'E:' drive when i plug it in also. Is there any way that i can remove this from my phone permenantly? It is really annoying.

Thank you, PinStack community. You guys have always had such good advice for me in the past.
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

JCG3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    did it need a desktop component? if so then you need to remove that as well

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Slacker installs some files on your memory card. Explore it and delete those files
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Slacker

That's just it, guys. When i hook up my cell to my brand new vista laptop, it won't detect it, or at least not EVERY time i connect it.

Is there some driver i can download and install to it that will help me to resolve this issue?
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

kenvan60 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23f4e3a6
    Try this.......Open your PC and connect it to your Berry.
    Search for a file named Slacker.Synclauncher.exe with Windows Explorer, If you find that file, you have just found the offending folder on your card. Delete the files and the folder!