not sure if this has been discovered yet. I'm an owner of an unlocked curve ... BlackBerry Curve forum

flashback no está en línea Stack level 1

Simple fix for t-mobile browser problem?

Advertisement

not sure if this has been discovered yet. I'm an owner of an unlocked curve with t-mobile service. I haven't had the internet service available to me until the other day when in a fluke circumstance, I put a friends SIM who has a sidekick into my curve. After re-swapping the SIMs, I now have a "t-zones" icon on my menu and when I select it I now have internet. So it seems like this is a solution for anyone that doesn't want to go through the hassle of installing an overseas provider theme.

j

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Simple fix for t-mobile browser problem?

thats great info

kashfr no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24048BEC

For some reason, I just think you got lucky in this case. Plus I try my hardest not to associate with Sidekick owners and I would hope this is the case for anyone of you registered on this site also. j/k'ing...

o2sys no está en línea Stack level 2

I didn't have any encounters with sidekick owners but when I first unlocked my curve to use with tmobile all my emails were working and so was tzones...just never had the browser icon
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Quote Originally Posted by flashback
    not sure if this has been discovered yet. I'm an owner of an unlocked curve with t-mobile service. I haven't had the internet service available to me until the other day when in a fluke circumstance, I put a friends SIM who has a sidekick into my curve. After re-swapping the SIMs, I now have a "t-zones" icon on my menu and when I select it I now have internet. So it seems like this is a solution for anyone that doesn't want to go through the hassle of installing an overseas provider theme.

j
    What OS are you using?

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

Try this