i was wondering if someone knows how to add NEW number to the SIM card. ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Heartbreaker182 no está en línea Stack level 2

SIM CARD NUMBERS

Advertisement

i was wondering if someone knows how to add NEW number to the SIM card. i have added new ppl but i dont know how to saved them on the SIM. Please let me know if anyone knows.

Thanks

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    While in your phone book application hit the button just left of your ball and look for "SIM Phone Book"
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Your best bet overall is to save them to phone memory and back your BB up often. The SIM is limited in the data in can hold, so if you have a person with say 3 contact numbers, their PIN, and an email address, the SIM won't retain all of this data in the event you move to another device.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

greenandgold52 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Greg is right but you have to have opened the contact and be on the phone number and you will see the option appear.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    I second that cuz when i had my contacts stored on my sim and decided to transfer them over to my other bb it was a mess basically lost all my email addresses and PIN info and backing up your device is the quickest and easiest
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Your best bet overall is to save them to phone memory and back your BB up often. The SIM is limited in the data in can hold, so if you have a person with say 3 contact numbers, their PIN, and an email address, the SIM won't retain all of this data in the event you move to another device.
    RedCurv07