Hello all, I am trying to figure how to remove or edit the auto signature ... BlackBerry Curve forum

dlevey@pullmant no está en línea Stack level 1

Signature

Advertisement

Hello all,

I am trying to figure how to remove or edit the auto signature on my 8310. I have followed some posts for other models but nothng helped so I thought i should try here.

My BB 8310 was issued by my Spanish employer so I now have a "BlackBerry de movistar, allí donde estés está tu oficin@" signature.

I have tried signing up to the Movistar.es but when I enter my phone number, apparently my account settings will not allow me to sign up.

I also tried to sign up at movistar.gt.blackberry.com. There I was told the phone was registered to ???? and I had to ????? (not quite sure, it was all in Spanish). Anyway, it would appear that most of the solutions other found still don't work for me because it is not actually my phone.

So, same question I guess, how do I remove this signature or better still, edit it?

Thanks.
    Levey

Eddie_gauge no está en línea Stack level 7
    The only way to do so is edit it from the BIS site. If it will not allow you to log into movistar's site then you will need to go to your IT dept and have them change it for you, or grant you permissions to do so from the site. Hope it helps.

dlevey@pullmant no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks.
    Levey