So, I've recently purchased a BB Curve 8310, and I am absolutely extremely, in love ... BlackBerry Curve forum

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2

Signal in my home! / Bluetooth

Advertisement

So, I've recently purchased a BB Curve 8310, and I am absolutely extremely, in love with it <3 :3. Strangely enough, in my house i only get 2 bars and occasionally a 3 bar for like 20 seconds. When I walk outside, whoa what the heck? Full bars! Anyone want to attempt to explain this strange occurrence that I find annoying...

On a side note, I was just wondering what is a nice, cheap blue tooth headset I could buy. I don't want one with just one ear bud, I want one that covers them both, but I have no experience buying blue tooth items, anyone care to help me?

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    signal is usually weaker inside a building. And the further in you go, the less signal you get.

BT headsets are usually for one ear. If you want one to cover both ears you may have to look around, and they may cost more as they are not as common. Check out target or wal mart.
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

MeisterDon no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for the quick reply, I figured it was because I was in a building but, didn't think it would drop my signal 3 bars, oh well...And also thank you for the info on blue tooth...I've seen some two ear pieces around but, I just don't know what's good is all. Any brand names that you guys prefer for blue tooth?

lakaw no está en línea Stack level 2
    Check out the Motorola S9.

cougforester no está en línea Stack level 1
    i've got a $30 walmart special from plantronics and it works just fine. i would imagine a more expensive one would have more features but i don't know what they would be. mine seems to be packed with everything from voice dialing to music listening to other things. the distance is like 35 feet.

blackman711 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ask
    You can also search ebay and may find a good deal on a stereo bluetooth headset as the Curve supports stereo bluetooth. Or check ecost.com. And outpost.com which is the Fry's Electronics website. Both sites often have good deals.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    i had the same issue with signal strength in my old house. never could figure out why, it just was like that.

as for the bt thing, you should really be careful with that. ear pieces that cover both ears are illegal for use in a car (at least here anyway). that's part of why bt headsets only go in one ear. that and it's far less bulky.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Thumbs up Check this out...

Check this out...I gave a sort-of mini review of my experience w/a couple I like. Hope this helps.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com..._the_best.html