hi.. for those of you who dont know what those are..they are (from my research) ... BlackBerry Curve forum

luckyducky no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    l

Shure I2C-m VS V-MODA Vibe Duo

Advertisement

hi.. for those of you who dont know what those are..they are (from my research) the top 2 hands free headset with great sound and a mic so we can listen to music on our curves then switch up when we get a call, music is a big part of my life..so after ordering the Shure,..i went and ordered the V-Moda as well..here are the stats..

http://shop.v-moda.com/p-24-vibe-duo.aspx

VS-

http://www.shure.com/PersonalAudio/P...a_i2cm_content

i should be getting them this week though so ill post some results..you can get both these headsets or under $100. If anyone has any input feel free to drop in ! thanks guys!

jikdoc no está en línea Stack level 2

Re: Shure I2C-m VS V-MODA Vibe Duo

i've been using the original v-moda vibes for my pocket pc and then now my curve for a year now. love the headphones, not sure about it as a handsfree since it still has wires.

PIN/ID
    l

jus recieved the Shure I2C-M handsfree...first impressions..not good im afraid.. ihad high hopes for them ..the cable is like 3 feet long first of all which is great cause i can leave my curve at home and still talk at work with it...second of all they're really thick cables and heavy! which means it keeps pulling at least one headphone out of my ear...and thirdly! i look like a complete tit with them in..i havent tried it out with the phone yet but i dont think thats gonna matter cause if i cant comfortably wear them it doesnt matter if its the best sound ever! its just plain unpracticable..haha Should be receiving the V-Moda's early next week so fingers crossed. thanks for the feedback bud.

PIN/ID
    l

mmm..jus sold the SHURE's for the same i paid for them!! yay!! still waiting for the V-Moda's though been waiting like 3 weeks now!!! will post... not sure how many people will read though..haha