Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by reddog187 These are my case(s) Seidio Hybrid Case and OEM BlackBerry 8800 ... BlackBerry Curve forum

Thomas843 no está en línea Stack level 3

Thumbs up Re: Show Off Your Curve's Case

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by reddog187 View Post

These are my case(s)

Seidio Hybrid Case
    and
    OEM BlackBerry 8800 Leather Pocket Model

Keep in mind I bought the 8800 OEM since the seidio case adds 1mm to the bulk of the device. It fits perfectly after a few days for the leather to conform to the device. I did get a holster with the Hybrid case but prefer to carry my BB in my pocket the whole reason to buy the OEM leather case I'm a smart cookie!!!
    Great Idea!! I have the seidio case as well but now Im gonna look into getting the OEM leather case too.

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Re: Show Off Your Curve's Case

I just snagged the Seidio Hybrid/Holster Combo from Ebay for $36 and free shipping!

Any particular reason you go with the leather Pocket pouch instead of the Seidio Holster other then you just want to carry it in your pocket?

Will keep you guys posted on it's condition after I recieve it, though it is supposed to be new!

reddog187 no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    STACK

Quote Originally Posted by cyberspastic View Post
    reddog187 -- I like your protection combo -- does the seidio case slide in and out of the leather pocket without too much trouble?
    It took a little time to ware it in, but now it slides in and out like butter!

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiese View Post
    Any particular reason you go with the leather Pocket pouch instead of the Seidio Holster other then you just want to carry it in your pocket?

Nope, I just don't like to display my phone out in the open. Also the holster sits a little high on the waist for me. I feel more secure with it in my pocket...especially if I'm out drinking.

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200

Gotcha!

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f

My brother took mine

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Quote Originally Posted by flash24 View Post
    My brother took mine
    Took what? Your BB or case?

jasonhuff no está en línea Stack level 1

rofl....could never buy something that started with vaja.... sounds too feminine.

CurveBall31 no está en línea Stack level 1

Any other options out there besides the OEM leather case to keep the dust fron getting into it if you carry it in your pocket?

Quote Originally Posted by CurveBall31 View Post
    Any other options out there besides the OEM leather case to keep the dust fron getting into it if you carry it in your pocket?
    I guess not?

Mr.PicC no está en línea Stack level 1

I just wanted to thank everyone who posted links and pictures in this thread..
    I spent a few days looking for cases on the normal electronic sites and was ready to give up till I saw the seidio hybrid case.. Bought one and a speaker door.. Now looking for a 8800 leather case! Thanks again..

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

I guess not?
    tons of options in this thread and on the forum just not limited to that leather case ...

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    tons of options in this thread and on the forum just not limited to that leather case ...
    Oh, I know, I did look through the threads...I guess I just dont see anything that covers the entire device and is still slim. I keep it in my pocket 90% of the time and Im really worried about getting dust/lint into the keyboard and ball.

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3

Oh, I know, I did look through the threads...I guess I just dont see anything that covers the entire device and is still slim. I keep it in my pocket 90% of the time and Im really worried about getting dust/lint into the keyboard and ball.

Have you considered the Fortte glove fit case? The very thing I disliked about it sounds like it might hit the spot for you ... it's got plastic covering the keyboard.

Shoot, I can't find a pic of mine and I thought I had one in my photobucket album. If you like, I can slip my glove fit Fortte case on my Curve later and shoot a pic for you so you can see what it looks like and how it fits.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

Quote Originally Posted by quillhill View Post
    Have you considered the Fortte glove fit case? The very thing I disliked about it sounds like it might hit the spot for you ... it's got plastic covering the keyboard.

Shoot, I can't find a pic of mine and I thought I had one in my photobucket album. If you like, I can slip my glove fit Fortte case on my Curve later and shoot a pic for you so you can see what it looks like and how it fits.
    quillhill, thanks for the offer, I really appreciate it. I wont bother you with that, I just took a look at it online and I still dont like how it doesnt cover the ball. I guess Im looking for something thats almost identical to the OEM case in protection/coverage...but just not as ugly. I dont need to be able to use it while its in the case, just more to protect from dust/lint while in my pocket.

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro

I came in here thinking people would have crazy or unique cases. Well, heres mine at the moment:

Ok, a little backstory. I work at a cell phone repair/accessory shop and I and my friend Cindy were completely bored. We both have BB Curves. I guess she had just bought some nail polish, so she grabbed a glittery star hard cover and started painting it with her nail polish. Yes, it says "SEXY BETCH", lol. She paid for it, so she's making me use it.

No, I'm not coming out of the closet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ssnxp; 01-22-2008 at 09:28 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast