Well just waiting on Brown to deliver my damn phone. I painstakingly followed its progress ... BlackBerry Curve forum

cky1billion no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24236b05

Should be getting my 8320 with new TMO service anytime.

Advertisement

Well just waiting on Brown to deliver my damn phone. I painstakingly followed its progress from Lexington, KY to Syracuse, NY (Certainly not unhealthy, eh?). Now I am seriously unable to wait any longer, so I figured I would occupy myself with some questions about my new device.

So here goes, what does one do to get UMA calls. I set up a new TMO account and I got the phone for 125$ with a 125$ mail in rebate. and I need to add the H@H option to the account, but is it just a matter of switching over to wifi and every call recieved is automatically handled in that fashion?

I read in several reviews that said with the BB browser that wifi speed was dismal, and only one customer review even mentioned opera, and that said that opera mini was as fast as it ought to be. Can anyone confirm this?

I have a 8700 now with ATT, and prior to about 15 seconds ago, I didnt know you could send attachments. Now I am pretty sure there is this ability on the 8320?

There are rumors of video in the 4.3 OS? is this really likely or just wishful thinking on the part of my fellow crackberry addicts.

What is the Bluetooth wifi issue? I remember something about not using one while the other is active, but done recall where that was from.

If coming from an 8700, is there anything you miss? I am pretty sure I wont, but some other opinions might be cool.

OMG I seriously cannot deal with this.

Edit: It's here!!!! I almost kissed the fedex guy. He thought I was a little off.

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5

Re: Should be getting my 8320 with new TMO service anytime.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah I would imagine the fedex guy would think your nuts. He sure as hell thought I was when I went running out there to get mine. Lol

squeakr no está en línea Stack level 4

Welcome, you'll love it as the rest of us do. And Brown is UPS, not FedEx, their purple and orange..

Yes the attatchment ability is there. No on knows until 4.3 is released until then just rumor and speculation.

Make sure and update it as the .171 that comes on it doesn't work very well with UMA.

PIN/ID
    24236b05

Yeah I heard the doorbell ring and I started hollering and tearing down the stairs in my fuzzy slippers, nearly doing a header down the stairs. So far this thing is kind of cool. Will mms go through while in UMA mode? I made a UMA call and it dropped it pretty quickly. So I am going to do the update now. I wont backup or restore anything. Well wish me luck.

PIN/ID
    24236b05

Yeah he was from UPS, I dunno why I said fedex. Usually it is fedex that delivers my packages, perhaps that explains the association.

puppylove no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just read your post from last October. Do you still love it. How have you used it and what do you like best. Everything? Me too!