Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Originally Posted by withoutink I totally agree with you. I was a former customer of ... BlackBerry Curve forum

jedd206 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404E130

Re: Should I dump T-Mo and get the AT&T Curve?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by withoutink
    I totally agree with you. I was a former customer of ATT before they switched to Cingular and I hated that I had to enter "special codes" on my phone just so I could get reception where I worked. It seemed like too much of a hastle from time to time.
    If you were entering "special codes" you were using the antique TDMA or CDMA network.....not GSM

jedd206 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2404E130

Quote Originally Posted by Souly
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~WELL ASIDE FROM LL THAT HOW BOUT THE FACT THAT CINGULAR/AT&T WILL NOT INSURE ANY PDA'S YUP NO INSURANCE! YUP IPHONES ALSO!to each his own thou lol
    There is a way around that. If you are an existing customer that upgrades to a PDA and you, previous to the upgrade, have insurance attached to your account, AT&T will honor that if anything not covered by the manufacturer happens to the PDA.....or you could just be more careful and then not have to worry

dkirchik no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2432a7ba

what the... I pay 49.99 a month for my data calling and mms and sms... all unlimited... and my rool over DAMN... 10's of thousands.... I dont get a discount or anything... are the service fees different for state and area? or unformal throught the USA for AT&T?

c1chrisc1 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23E6B92F
    Quote Originally Posted by Amigotek
    Actually on a BB, the data network here in my area is more stable on T-Mo than it is on Cing (I have an 8700c and my Step-Bro has an 8100 and he has better data coverage than I do). In fact, since the launch of the iPhone my data reliability has decreased to the point that I lose EDGE at least once a day. Unbeknownst to most (found out through our PC connected to T-Mobile through a PC-Card) at&t wasn't the only one to update their Edge Network. T-Mobile here is connecting at over 240 on a PC.

Zo
    Wow. I am starting to realize that I am loosing EDGE once a day too. It recently started to happen to me. I didn't know it was because of that though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234